Horror Fans!!

em, okay maybe not that classic. the series i wz talking abt came on tv in 1983-ish

Anyone watched 'IT'?

Holy cow that was freaking scary!

Last edited:
[video=youtube_share;NuSO-_XiToI]http://youtu.be/NuSO-_XiToI[/video]

Since that show (part 1 and 2), I find clowns freaky.

Its been about 15 years ago since I watched it. They still are freaky.

i heard it was scary but when i saw the clowns, i went blank... duno what was it about.
so far i think my fav is the eye and shutter.

thai movies are really scary or rather gives u the creeps where u put yourself in the situation but korean n jap just have the sound effects.
13 ghost is really quite good imo.

i heard it was scary but when i saw the clowns, i went blank... duno what was it about.

thai movies are really scary or rather gives u the creeps where u put yourself in the situation but korean n jap just have the sound effects.

13 ghost has a solid storyline :) unique haha

anw, compiled a tiny list :)

the unborn
paranormal activity
shutter (thai)
ju-on
mirrors
ladda land
the eye

anw, compiled a tiny list :)

the unborn
paranormal activity
shutter (thai)
ju-on
mirrors
ladda land
the eye

lucky i dled paranormal activity lol. imo it was really quite shitty :(

IT was based on Stephen King's book about a demon clown that eats little children in a small town. I watched it when I was in pri sch so it always had that effect on me due to my age then. Some parts involved the clown playing with the children's psychology and inner demons to lure them towards his lair.

You can say that image of the clown has haunted me sh*t. Lol!!

But moving on, I'm a horror movie buff. The scarier the better. Mainly asian horror for me including Thai and Malay. Jap movies, ever since Ju-On, are declining in horror factor already. That creeping woman is passe to me.

For western horror, I like Amytville (forgot how to spell) Horror, Sixth Sense, Paranormal Activity. Honestly, the most recent Season of the Witch was not bad. :)

tehcbing said:
Same goes for Haunted Changi.. Good god i didnt went to the cinema for it.. 20 mins into the show, i turned it off
Total crap!! :confused:

Yea bro. I can't find the words to describe the acting. I was laughing so hard, for a short while there I thought I was watching a comedy. Flipped the channel to Hell's Kitchen instead. More scary LOL.

IT was based on Stephen King's book about a demon clown that eats little children in a small town. I watched it when I was in pri sch so it always had that effect on me due to my age then. Some parts involved the clown playing with the children's psychology and inner demons to lure them towards his lair.

But moving on, I'm a horror movie buff. The scarier the better. Mainly asian horror for me including Thai and Malay. Jap movies, ever since Ju-On, are declining in horror factor already. That creeping woman is passe to me.

For western horror, I like Amytville (forgot how to spell) Horror, Sixth Sense, Paranormal Activity. Honestly, the most recent Season of the Witch was not bad. :)

6th sense is very good also. the storyline but not scary lah...
yea i watched it when i was in pri school also but i dont really recall anything scary lol maybe i watched it in the afternoon lol or maybe i wasnt even paying attention lol

Btw to all horror fans, Halloween is near. 2 years in a row I went to Night Safari with siblings and we dressed up, prolly better than the people there...

40156_412235942254_675592254_4365546_5952351_n.jpg

Zombie kampung pisang...scary until laugh until shake head.

guess most of the horror movies from ju-on onwards have adopted the crawling/"handicapped" ghost concept haha watch till kinda sien i guess. looking back at them now i cant help but feel sorry for the handicapped ghosts hahaha

btw, a super old supposedly horror/comedy movie frm 1995 with stephen chow :) found a link to it on youtube.
[video=youtube;7YHt_pDRamI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YHt_pDRamI[/video]