HELP!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also does it pass motion and pee by itself? if not you may ahve to help it along :\

Best bring to a vet to seek advice if you are not sure..

:bigeyes: as in like when little kid poo poo the parent make sound like that?:think:

She PEED!!!!!! :) by stroking her tummy and *******

:bigeyes: as in like when little kid poo poo the parent make sound like that?:think:

No cause young kittens cant relieve them selves so the mommy cat has to lick them there to stimulate and clean them. So you need to do the same to a very young kitten by rubbing it with cotton wool in warm water to kinda simulate the licking...

omg , the kitty is soooo cute .

any animal lover with ability and patience can adopt the cute lil kitty ? (:)

No cause young kittens cant relieve them selves so the mommy cat has to lick them there to stimulate and clean them. So you need to do the same to a very young kitten by rubbing it with cotton wool in warm water to kinda simulate the licking...

My girlfriend and i just used our wet fingers

any animal lover with ability and patience can adopt the cute lil kitty ?

Hi all,

THanks to all who has shown their love and concerns.

Ginger is going to her NEW HOME tomoro

:heart::lovegrin::lovegrin:

She is adopted by one of the CSer! :) Kudos to kind soul.

I think i know who too. :)

:vhappy::vhappy::vhappy:

i know who. now he can tfcd cats

I think i know who too.

:vhappy:

hahahaha, of cos you all know la, one of the EXPOSER lor..... Hm..... she is too young to TFCD in such group leh.... will stress out ah!!! hahahaha later she got the habit then Volin will very poor thing lor cos need to process HUNDREDS of PICS everyday! hahahaa

As a pet or a dinner dish? :devil::sweatsm:

Hm....... maybe List a "CONTRACT" ah . . . . like the AVG is the "chip" then mine is TAKE PHOTO of HIM AND THE CAT, like those AH LONG one
hahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.