HELP!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
'ello tupi,

just asked a friend who used to keep a couple of kittens, she suggested using a warm wet wipe to wipe the kitten's bottom to simulate the mother licking its bottom. its supposed to make them urinate/defecate.

Yes, that will work. I forgot about that, that's what my girlfriend did as well.

Eh, maybe you should just keep her lah! :)

'ello tupi,

just asked a friend who used to keep a couple of kittens, she suggested using a warm wet wipe to wipe the kitten's bottom to simulate the mother licking its bottom. its supposed to make them urinate/defecate.

If you're unable to find someone to adopt the kitten, let me know, i have a cousin who takes in strays and rears them until she finds them homes. But she's currently got many cats awaiting new homes, so its last resort if you can't find anyone else.

EDIT: PMed you

I did try that leh but no response....... now she is sleeping, will do it again later before the feeding :)

That's really nice of your cousin, will keep it in mind. May all his cat find a good home :)

jiayou! :)

hope she finds a home.. she's beautiful!

Too bad, you are too far away..... :sweat:

Yes, that will work. I forgot about that, that's what my girlfriend did as well.

Eh, maybe you should just keep her lah! :)

i want to... but i'm still living with my parents and family, gotta see if they mind first. and i've never reared a cat before, only help my cousin look after her many cats for a couple of days at a time.

i want to... but i'm still living with my parents and family, gotta see if they mind first. and i've never reared a cat before, only help my cousin look after her many cats for a couple of days at a time.

no worry, dude. Now it's ok to stay at my place for time being but maybe not for long run as i have a dog (12 year old). My dog is super duper friendly kind and dun even bark and just stand still when stray cat attack him etc....

And Ginger is too small for my dog's friendliness.

I do hope she can find a GOOD HOME! Worst to worst, i just kept her along my corridor just like "Fei Mao", a stray cat been stay along my corridor for more than ten years but she died this year, suspected was posion by one of our neighbor so it kind of dangerous for it age too. And my area got lot of stray cats but all got Family one so it might be bully or "trashed" by the others?

img_4036.jpg

These are the stuff i use to feed her.

Ginger.gif

here ginger doing some cat walk after makan!

img_4029-1.jpg

she seem like looking for a warm place???

img_4040.jpg

She keep on "smell" my bed and try to like dig in it. Is she looking for her mum's nit?

img_4038-1.jpg

img_4054.jpg

She is sleeping now :) Will need to feed her again in 1 hour + time...

img_4019.jpg

Last night

To prepare a sleeping place for it it would be best if you wrapped a hot water bottle in a towel to give it a warm place to lie. Make sure that the towel is thick enough and that you have it some space so it can crowl off when it gets too warm. If the eyes are open I dont think it needs 2 hours feedings maybe 3-4 hours might be enough. Also does it pass motion and pee by itself? if not you may ahve to help it along :\

Best bring to a vet to seek advice if you are not sure..

To prepare a sleeping place for it it would be best if you wrapped a hot water bottle in a towel to give it a warm place to lie. Make sure that the towel is thick enough and that you have it some space so it can crowl off when it gets too warm. If the eyes are open I dont think it needs 2 hours feedings maybe 3-4 hours might be enough. Also does it pass motion and pee by itself? if not you may ahve to help it along :\

Best bring to a vet to seek advice if you are not sure..

Oh..... so i have been OVER FEED??? :eek::sweat: ok ok maybe change to 3-4 hours........

Hot water in a towel? Just for night or every moment?

Oh..... so i have been OVER FEED??? :eek::sweat: ok ok maybe change to 3-4 hours........

Hot water in a towel? Just for night or every moment?

Eh cause if its old enough to walk wont really need 2 hour feedings.. Best consult a vet cause i'm not 100% on this also. The hot water thing ideally if it can be provided all the time but yea might be more impt at night.

the hot water thing ideally if it can be provided all the time but yea might be more impt at night.

thanks!!! She like it!!!!!!

haha tupi you seem very attached to ginger (is that her name?) already!

you sure you can bear to give her up? :bsmilie:

haha tupi you seem very attached to ginger (is that her name?) already!

you sure you can bear to give her up? :bsmilie:

hahahah Ya, that's her NAME!!! Ginger!!! nice hor? hahahahaa

I would love to have her but she deserve a better home. As i might have not enough time to love her :(

I would love to... But I'm allergic. :(

hahahah Ya, that's her NAME!!! Ginger!!! nice hor? hahahahaa

I would love to have her but she deserve a better home. As i might have not enough time to love her :(

I hope i'll be able to take her in :)

My cats does the "smelling" thingy too. Seems like they are quite sensitive to scent... which can be a bad thing sometimes cause they will pee to "overwrite" scent which they don't like. Kana a couple of times on my bed liaoz :confused:

Also cats really likes to be clean, hence you will find them doing the digging action after they are done with their nature call... so you might wanna checkout your beddings if ginger digs around your bed often :sweat:

I hope i'll be able to take her in :)

That will be cool if you can :)

My cats does the "smelling" thingy too. Seems like they are quite sensitive to scent... which can be a bad thing sometimes cause they will pee to "overwrite" scent which they don't like. Kana a couple of times on my bed liaoz :confused:

Also cats really likes to be clean, hence you will find them doing the digging action after they are done with their nature call... so you might wanna checkout your beddings if ginger digs around your bed often :sweat:

nothing on my bed leh..... she slping soundly now :)

Isnt it cute??? Dont she look like a "GRELIM"? Her cute small ears!!! hahahaa

Good luck and hope you'll find a permanent home for Ginger soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.