have you felt weird when...

I feel ironic walking around with a camera bag or camera strap that screams C, N, S, P etc etc etc .... I mean, I paid for the camera and equiptment..... why on earth am i paying good money to help manufacturers advertise ?

I feel ironic walking around with a camera bag or camera strap that screams C, N, S, P etc etc etc .... I mean, I paid for the camera and equiptment..... why on earth am i paying good money to help manufacturers advertise ?

LOL. :thumbsup:

Even if they give me for free, I will think twice before wearing a "branded" T-shirt. :bsmilie:

Imagines seeing someone wearing Canon T-shirt and Canon cap, with Canon camera and red ring lens hanging off Canon strap, carrying Canon bag and drinking from Canon mug. Urghs... now that would be weird... :embrass:

Imagines seeing someone wearing Canon T-shirt and Canon cap, with Canon camera and red ring lens hanging off Canon strap, carrying Canon bag and drinking from Canon mug. Urghs... now that would be weird... :embrass:

You forget to add in the Canon shoes, Canon socks, and the must-have red Canon underwear :bsmilie:

I have an old canvas type Canon strap on my Yashica GSN, with Nikon lens cap. And I carry it in my Nike bag.

You forget to add in the Canon shoes, Canon socks, and the must-have red Canon underwear :bsmilie:

Opps, add one more... Canon calculator! Can use to calculate DoF manually in the field!
email_45.jpg

:sweat:

I feel the same at times but at the end of the day I think I am 'giam siap' so I just use whatever that was given free (not really free though) to me and wait for them to break apart before getting a non-camera brand bag/strap. :sweatsm:

sometimes I use canon bag for my nikon dslr coz it's smaller;p

I also use the canon slingshot model(roughly same size and model as lowepro slingshot 200AW) simply coz i got it cheap at BnS and it can fit all of my gear and i'm comfortable wearing it :D

I use NTUC Fairprice environmentally friendly cloth bag for Nikon camera... is that considered different brand?

anyway TS, it doesn't really matter. Just gotta get over your initial 'hindrance'. If you are really bothered by it (maybe friends make comments), then can consider changing the bag... not too expensive, right?

I almost have to carry a plastic bag and boxes for my first outing with my friends. This is true. Till I managed to get a proper camera bag at the eleventh hour.

show-off!!! :D

:angel:

I use NTUC Fairprice environmentally friendly cloth bag for Nikon camera... is that considered different brand?

anyway TS, it doesn't really matter. Just gotta get over your initial 'hindrance'. If you are really bothered by it (maybe friends make comments), then can consider changing the bag... not too expensive, right?

LOL. :thumbsup:

Even if they give me for free, I will think twice before wearing a "branded" T-shirt. :bsmilie:

What if the words are LV with 4 pointed flowers and it is mainly leather?

lol i dont feel weird i used to carry my pentax in a sony bag than now i change to backpack which is olympus brand lol

i feel that it will be wierd if i see a 1000D with maybe a 5D or 1D strap.
Reminds me of a Subaru TS made to look like a WRX.

i feel that it will be wierd if i see a 1000D with maybe a 5D or 1D strap.
Reminds me of a Subaru TS made to look like a WRX.

easy la especially the 2004,2005 model, change badge, change spoiler, change WRX brakes, change exhaust, side skirts, bumpers..

Oh.... should the red underwear be worn outside or inside???

Then, another logo.... "Canon inside" referring to the underwear.... :bsmilie::bsmilie:

I use a Nikon 90th Anniversary camera strap on my Fujifilm S5 Pro.