Happy Birthday Eikin...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy birthday eikin! And keep those pictures coming :)

thanks Max and melnjes! :D

everyone keeps the images coming in, let's all make the gallery posting rate surpass the kopitiam posting rate! :sweat:

Happy birthday! Hope you got ur onion hair style.

hair is quite unmanageable these few days ... weather too dry :sweat:

sure, haven't tried the new 100AW also

ah-ha ... don't try to push the blame to me ah, scarly wait recommend liao then not suitable then become my fault leh :nono: ... but D80 rox ...
Time to OT, I wish I had gotten 100 AW, 200 AW is blardy fat. But the TK Foto dude told me if I'm going to get DSLR should get 200 AW. I think he trying to sell something more expensive. =(

D80 not good for IR!

Time to OT, I wish I had gotten 100 AW, 200 AW is blardy fat. But the TK Foto dude told me if I'm going to get DSLR should get 200 AW. I think he trying to sell something more expensive. =(

D80 not good for IR!

erm ... different 100AW ... when it comes to kopi, it's the 100 Acre Woods where you'll find poohbear :sweat:

btw, D80 cannot do IR

happy birthday eikin! will be in tokyo end of the month, need anything from home?

happy birthday eikin! will be in tokyo end of the month, need anything from home?

thanks varf!

i'll be away from tokyo from 23 to 29 this month actually :sweat: it's ok lah, i still have supplies of laksa paste and balacan :bsmilie: but really appreciate the offer, thanks!!!

erm ... different 100AW ... when it comes to kopi, it's the 100 Acre Woods where you'll find poohbear :sweat:

btw, D80 cannot do IR
OH! But never mind, it just proves I'm OT King.

Can la, Teerex did before, just need blardy long exposure, or something.

DSC_2954.jpg

The Father of Punggol :thumbsup:

&#27036; &#40517; &#22269; &#29238; (<--- This time, written correctly) :thumbsup:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Status
Not open for further replies.