[Hak] Iceland, March 2014

I went to Iceland in February, and I agree with everything you said.
It's a really beautiful country and I hope to visit it again!
Your photos are really very pretty!!! See until I don't dare to show mine around hahaha.
Especially love the Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon photo!
Looking forward to more!

Hi could you PM me the total cost for this entire trip? I really wish to make a trip down to iceland one of these days. It reminds me so much of Glasgow scotland, only better =D

Nice long exposure on the church!

Thanks mardellion! :D

already liking this iceland series on facebook, liking them here too!

i hope to visit iceland again too haha

Thanks Richard! Yeah you should, I hope to return to Iceland some day too!

I went to Iceland in February, and I agree with everything you said.
It's a really beautiful country and I hope to visit it again!
Your photos are really very pretty!!! See until I don't dare to show mine around hahaha.
Especially love the Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon photo!
Looking forward to more!

Thanks cherish123! I was lucky to have very good weather at Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon! Do post your photos too, we are all here to learn from one another. :)

Hi could you PM me the total cost for this entire trip? I really wish to make a trip down to iceland one of these days. It reminds me so much of Glasgow scotland, only better =D

I will just reply here, just in case others are interested to know too.

I have not calculated the exact amount, but I estimate it to be around S$3,500-4,000 for 13 days. This includes air fares (Singapore to London, London to Reykjavik, return) and car rental fees. We cooked most of our dinners, and made sandwiches for lunch or just simply had biscuits and fruits, so we saved quite a lot on meals.

The attraction of these lights is so great that it is able to drag us out of our comfy guesthouse and stand out there in the cold for hours till 3am in the morning.

Grundarfjörður, Iceland

Strokkur Geysir. It erupts once every 4 to 8 minutes, reaching around 15 to 20m high.

One of the days where we experienced really good weather in the afternoon, this time at Skogafoss, hence being able to get the rainbow when the sun was shining against the waterfall.

Wah! You have saved the best wine till now ! Double Wow Shot!

One of the days where we experienced really good weather in the afternoon, this time at Skogafoss, hence being able to get the rainbow when the sun was shining against the waterfall. #13 https://flic.kr/p/nfH8Hz

Our trusty Kia Sportage and the awesome Sudur-bar Guesthouse :D

Grundarfjörður, Iceland

Beautiful scenery everywhere, you will never get bored no matter how long the drive is. Due to road closures caused by snow, we had to take a detour along the coastal route and the longest drive we had was 10 hours!

Pardon the sharpness of this image since it was shot at 150mm from a moving car.

#14 :heart:

Beautiful. Thanks for sharing about the cost of the trip.

Spectacular...thanks for sharing
Hope be able to visit this place in my lifetime

Our trusty Kia Sportage and the awesome Sudur-bar Guesthouse :D

Grundarfjörður, Iceland

Wah like advertisement like that sia