Guys. The Fuji F11 is here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wiz23 said:
Seems like Parisilk is the cheapest according to the discussions on this thread. U can call them to find out the latest price:

Parisilk 64666002

Don't think they are the cheapest... The offer me with the 512MB XD card + Pouch for $595. MS color is the cheapest... with $585... I'll be going down tomorrow to get my F11.... :) Yippee...

guys, im more or less decide on F11 and FX9..where can i get the F11 with 1gd , pouch at lowest? MS?;p

bobokuku said:
guys, im more or less decide on F11 and FX9..where can i get the F11 with 1gd , pouch at lowest? MS?;p

MS color selling at $699... F11 with 1GB.... but must get equote.

wcsiaw said:
MS color selling at $699... F11 with 1GB.... but must get equote.
just now ask, 599 with 512........think better to get 2x512....these corupt easily right?;p

bobokuku said:
just now ask, 599 with 512........think better to get 2x512....these corupt easily right?;p
$599 with 512 Mb is a really good price. But since wcsiaw got it for $585 (post #221 above), u can try to ask for that price ... Go for it! :thumbsup:

sil said:
AP at Funan $588 with GST for F11 + 512MB + leather pouch
wiz23 said:
$599 with 512 Mb is a really good price. But since wcsiaw got it for $585 (post #221 above), u can try to ask for that price ... Go for it! :thumbsup:
thanks...i was still battling in my mind as this new set is here to stay, lugi too much after changing and changing....my first set was a casio, but after sometime it become lag

is lag a norm for compact ?

bobokuku said:
thanks...i was still battling in my mind as this new set is here to stay, lugi too much after changing and changing....my first set was a casio, but after sometime it become lag

is lag a norm for compact ?
I guess some lag is inevitable ... But u must try the latest compacts, shutter lag is almost negligible now, they are only held back by AF & write-to-card speed.

wiz23 said:

:) Remember to get a equote from there... The saleperson say the walk in price and the equote price is not the same.. :) Better to check with Florence before going down...

wiz23 said:
I guess some lag is inevitable ... But u must try the latest compacts, shutter lag is almost negligible now, they are only held back by AF & write-to-card speed.
thanks, im a idoit in these..can tell me what u mean by 'But u must try the latest compacts, shutter lag is almost negligible now' ,;p

bobokuku said:
thanks, im a idoit in these..can tell me what u mean by 'But u must try the latest compacts, shutter lag is almost negligible now' ,;p

i think he means most of the latest compact digicams have fast startup times and negligible shutter lag - meaning that you press the shutter and it takes the pic almost immediately, increasing your chances of getting the shot you wanted.

bobokuku said:
madmacs is right, that's what I mean :)

There are a few things that affect the overall "speed" of a camera. The startup time, the AF speed, the shutter lag & the write-to-card speed (they occur in this order).

Most cameras nowadays do really well for the startup time (time taken from the moment u switch on, to the moment the camera is ready to take a picture), and shutter lag (the lag between when u press the release to when the shutter opens & pic is taken). But AF speed & write time still have room for much improvement in some cameras. :)

wiz23 said:
madmacs is right, that's what I mean :)

There are a few things that affect the overall "speed" of a camera. The startup time, the AF speed, the shutter lag & the write-to-card speed (they occur in this order).

Most cameras nowadays do really well for the startup time (time taken from the moment u switch on, to the moment the camera is ready to take a picture), and shutter lag (the lag between when u press the release to when the shutter opens & pic is taken). But AF speed & write time still have room for much improvement in some cameras. :)
madmacs said:
i think he means most of the latest compact digicams have fast startup times and negligible shutter lag - meaning that you press the shutter and it takes the pic almost immediately, increasing your chances of getting the shot you wanted.
thanks, becoz my exp with my casio is when new ok, but after sometime, it start up slow and take pic also slow,and most i hate is the flash charge slow :dunno: sold it and i got a s602z, good in almost everything i want but too bulky wife kou peh kou bu say cannot bring out:cry:

and thanks wiz for the detail highlight words

bobokuku said:
thanks, becoz my exp with my casio is when new ok, but after sometime, it start up slow and take pic also slow,and most i hate is the flash charge slow :dunno: sold it and i got a s602z, good in almost everything i want but too bulky wife kou peh kou bu say cannot bring out:cry:

and thanks wiz for the detail highlight words
No worries, bro! :)

I guess for electronic stuff, it's inevitable that they'll show some degree of "slow-down" as they age ... even for DSLRs. But, it shouldn't be too noticeable lah ... My olympus C5050 was performing almost like new after 2 years plus, up to the point when I sold it a few weeks ago.

If your casio was so bad, probably u got a bad copy or something. Just guessing :dunno:

wiz23 said:
No worries, bro! :)

I guess for electronic stuff, it's inevitable that they'll show some degree of "slow-down" as they age ... even for DSLRs. But, it shouldn't be too noticeable lah ... My olympus C5050 was performing almost like new after 2 years plus, up to the point when I sold it a few weeks ago.

If your casio was so bad, probably u got a bad copy or something. Just guessing :dunno:
ya it was like a black screen with red color word ' BUSY' when starting up.........and flash charge is slowwwwwwww

wcsiaw said:
Don't think they are the cheapest... The offer me with the 512MB XD card + Pouch for $595. MS color is the cheapest... with $585... I'll be going down tomorrow to get my F11.... :) Yippee...

any idea wat does MS color F11 $585 package come with? onli the cam and 512mb memory?
how abt Leather Case Mini Tripod Cleaning Kit USB2.0 Multicard reader? have to buy my own?

TiOnGSquare said:
any idea wat does MS color F11 $585 package come with? onli the cam and 512mb memory?
how abt Leather Case Mini Tripod Cleaning Kit USB2.0 Multicard reader? have to buy my own?

512mb card, leather case, mini tripod and fuji travelling bag.

hello, i just bought an F10 like, before the F11 came out. i'm frustrated! grrr. anw, was just asking if anyone would sorta teach me how to be more handy with my F10? it's been taking really great photos for me. but i think i could learn more. any F10 users here! thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.