Guys. The Fuji F11 is here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zhb said:
Just Bought it. No time to check dead pixel in shop, so told the seller I would check it at home and if has problem, can change. This save me time and save seller time.
Now one thing strange: The AF light is green color, is this normal?
Because My canon G1's AF light is white color.

thanks for help, guys.

AF light is green. That way you can recognise a FXX user anywhere in the world! :bsmilie:

Hi, guys, I have found something new in F11.
I noticed that the DC charger is 5V, it is the same volt as USB. So why don't we make a cable from USB port to terminal adapter of F11? If that, when we travel, we don't need to take the charger and extended plug; we need only take an USB-->5V wire.
Is this reasonable? can we buy this type of cable somewhere in Singapore?

zhb said:
Just Bought it. No time to check dead pixel in shop, so told the seller I would check it at home and if has problem, can change. This save me time and save seller time.
Now one thing strange: The AF light is green color, is this normal?
Because My canon G1's AF light is white color.

thanks for help, guys.
Yes, AF Light is green, not sure is 1st of its kind or not??? :dunno:

You bought from CP? Any problem should be able to exchange. :)

Kevin said:
Yes, AF Light is green, not sure is 1st of its kind or not??? :dunno:

You bought from CP? Any problem should be able to exchange. :)

Yes. Any problem, I can exchange it within ONE week

Just bought the F11....so far im very please with the high ISO performance and pocketability!! Truly a perfect compact camera for dslr user like me!!

p/s: for those who are still hesistating abt getting it, you may wanna consider renting it from me to try out for a few days b4 deciding! :D

I got an F11 too. very impressed with high ISO and the video mode, though like someone mentioned, the cabling system leaves much to be desired.

metalgear said:
I got an F11 too. very impressed with high ISO and the video mode, though like someone mentioned, the cabling system leaves much to be desired.

I agree, to charge the camera, you need 3 pieces to make the cable. But after a while, you'll get used to it. The rubber that covers the connector in the camera might may not last as long as the camera so I would recommend a card reader to minimize the wear and tear, and a battery charger to avoid that completely.

dawgbyte77 said:
I agree, to charge the camera, you need 3 pieces to make the cable. But after a while, you'll get used to it. The rubber that covers the connector in the camera might may not last as long as the camera so I would recommend a card reader to minimize the wear and tear, and a battery charger to avoid that completely.

yup...thats why i got a $19 batt charger from eastgear.

Straits Times mentioned on Sunday I think, that the F11 has faster flash recharge times than the F10. Is that true?

megascriler said:
Straits Times mentioned on Sunday I think, that the F11 has faster flash recharge times than the F10. Is that true?
Faster flash recharge :dunno: cos I dont use the flash on my F10 ;p just upz my ISO to 1600 :thumbsup: after which you can run the pic thru either NoiseNinja or NeatImage to reduce noise.

thinking to get the f11 or should I wait till the F30 comes out?

Frankly, I like the look of the upcoming rumoured F30 compared to F11 but haven't know whether the performance will be better than F11.

Can anyone tell me which shop selling the best price in town?
thinking to get with the 512Mb XD card bundled.

newmemberz said:
thinking to get the f11 or should I wait till the F30 comes out?

Frankly, I like the look of the upcoming rumoured F30 compared to F11 but haven't know whether the performance will be better than F11.

Can anyone tell me which shop selling the best price in town?
thinking to get with the 512Mb XD card bundled.

in that case why not wait for the f30 then decide..

anyone know when F30 will be launch? btw, where are MS color and cathy photo located?

:think: when will the waiting stop? every 6 months or so a new model with better feature will be launched. :D
from http://www.letsgodigital.org/en/news/articles/story_6325.html
the Fujifilm FinePix F30 digital camera is scheduled for release at the end of May 2006.

It will probably take a few months to reach sg after the launch and like the F11, the rush to get it will be come and it will get out of stock very fast. Stock should stabilise probably at the end of the year. Just nice to get a x'mas gift. :D Want to wait up to a year for the F30? :D

i just bought F11..
when i tried to half-press to allow AF..
i heard a series of noises.. is this normal?
i dont experience this with my canon powershot..

btw, i already off all shutter and beep volume..

tryne said:
i just bought F11..
when i tried to half-press to allow AF..
i heard a series of noises.. is this normal?
i dont experience this with my canon powershot..

btw, i already off all shutter and beep volume..

What type of noise?

AhmadH said:
What type of noise?

noise sounds liked "grrrh gee".. like got ball bearing inside..

tryne said:
noise sounds liked "grrrh gee".. like got ball bearing inside..

probably the movement of the lense within when focusing? hmmm.... sugguest u bring back to fuji or the shop to check if its ok

yup.. will bring it back to the shop to check it out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.