Guys. The Fuji F11 is here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you guys tried transferring photos onto the PC/laptop thru the USB connection without having to connect to the power? As in just plug in a normal USB cable and transfer direct?

Kevin said:
Or you can take out the XD card and use a multi card reader or the Oly one to copy your pic to PC. I probably do this since my PC's Win98 can't work with the cam direct connection method, it hit error.
Well, mine doesn't work on Win98se O/S. You got problems also??? What O/S? :eek:

phelan said:
Have you guys tried transferring photos onto the PC/laptop thru the USB connection without having to connect to the power? As in just plug in a normal USB cable and transfer direct?
Without connecting to power? I've been doing that all the while. But can't connect direct to notebook/PC, right? Must use the adapter provided by Fuji, right? However, connecting to adpater to power is not necessary :)

Yup. Connecting to PC/laptop do not require the power, just the USB cable & adapter will do.

jo999 said:
HI GUYS,

So far parisilk outlet is the cheapest for F11+512MB+Pouch($590) around the town? How about Alan Photo?
May I know where is the cheapest price for F11 + 1GB + Pouch? Thanks... I'm thinking to buy F11 soon..;)

Yes it's the cheapest so far. You can checkup on their website and ask for availability of 1GB card. When i make my purchase (i bought at their Nee Soon shop) 1GB was not available. I guess in their Holland Village shop they should have.

I got a quote from ms color, f11 with 1g card is $699 while fx9 with 512m card is $650 but can add $60 for 1g card.

got my f11 on friday :lovegrin: still getting used to it but having fun. here's a pic i took just now.

DSCF0210.jpg

the video mode also quite impressive.

madmacs said:
got my f11 on friday :lovegrin: still getting used to it but having fun. here's a pic i took just now.

how about sharing where u bot it and at what price?

For those of you using Neat Image, the Profile for F11 is available here.

Bought the F11 from MSColor @ $588 w GST on Christmas eve for wifey. Comes with 512MB (Type M) card, pouch, mini tripod & travel bag. Look for Florence.

Had a great time shooting around Orchard Rd on Christmas day at ISO 800. Noise is very good for its class, almost comparable to my old 300D. :thumbsup:

likefunyouare said:
Bought the F11 from MSColor @ $588 w GST on Christmas eve for wifey. Comes with 512MB (Type M) card, pouch, mini tripod & travel bag. Look for Florence.

Had a great time shooting around Orchard Rd on Christmas day at ISO 800. Noise is very good for its class, almost comparable to my old 300D. :thumbsup:

sounds good :) just to update for fellow cs-ers, bought the F11 from Alan Photo @ $653 (593 + 60 for 1Gig) w GST yesterday, c/w pouch only. on hindsight shld have bargain abit more, but i wasn't feeling particularly talkative (?!) and abit tired to hunt or travel further for best possible price so i settled on this :sweat:

warm regards

likefunyouare said:
Bought the F11 from MSColor @ $588 w GST on Christmas eve for wifey. Comes with 512MB (Type M) card, pouch, mini tripod & travel bag.

What is the brand of the xD card - Fujifilm or 3rd party ? Thanks.

anyone has just bought the F11? Please kindly post the price if possible.

Thanks.
SiL

Seems like Parisilk is the cheapest according to the discussions on this thread. U can call them to find out the latest price:

Parisilk 64666002

Status
Not open for further replies.