Group threads over running Kopitiam

@ kei: don't worry about belly. It's is a trend in bollyhood

ok not shy already :)

bikimi.JPG

:sticktong

:bigeyes:... i am beri impressed with your flat tummy :thumbsup:!!!

alamak mine is really beer belly from drinking too much brooze

But at least we have a common 'hairy' tummy

LOL! that's not me. that's...my belly's hairy.. but it's not flat :bsmilie:

Maybe Clubsnap Admins should create a sub-section - groups of interest?

Some of the group threads speak in a secret language that an outsider can find it difficult to understand.

I think there could be an initiation ceremony like drinking chicken blood and chanting for a new member.

There is usually a dragon head in each group thread. Behind him is a shadowy spiritual father who provides the intellectual impetus and influences the direction of the movement.

For the case of EXPOSE the spiritual father has always been N86M whether he is there or not. After his departure he influences the thread group by proxies.

Members of certain group threads habitually congregated in certain spots on agreed time to reinforce their loyalty and comradeship. :)

Some of the group threads speak in a secret language that an outsider can find it difficult to understand.

I think there could be an initiation ceremony like drinking chicken blood and chanting for a new member.

There is usually a dragon head in each group thread. Behind him is a shadowy spiritual father who provides the intellectual impetus and influences the direction of the movement.

For the case of EXPOSE the spiritual father has always been N86M whether he is there or not. After his departure he influences the thread group by proxies.

Members of certain group threads habitually congregated in certain spots on agreed time to reinforce their loyalty and comradeship. :)

:what:... SS ?!!

Wait later mata is watching siah... :sweat: