Group threads over running Kopitiam

You also can start your own dreamWalker group mah. Why follow the crowd? Define your own path. :)

I am just a 'name-less' ronin :embrass: walking around aimlessly ...

I just look-see-look-see, and kaypo a bit ;) :sweatsm:

酒逢知己千杯少 话不投机半句多

SurrealDreamWalker said:
IMHO... so that all the groups will have a strong competition for the highest voters ;)

... and also so that people can talk about other things in the kopitam 'peacefully' :sweatsm:

What other things?

I dun understand what you mean by "peacefully"? Have any group gone ard stomping on every kopitiam thread?

酒逢知己千杯少 话不投机半句多

Well said.

Everyone is different, rather than pretend that we're all the same and then cosy up to people you don't feel comfortable with... And then outwardly pretend that all is alright, feel sick inside, feel like you are so bored...

In the end you have mass chat threads, will also form cliques. :bsmilie:

But I think sometimes people are too lonely, cannot fit in anywhere... My advice is to have open mind, open heart. One day you will find someone... :)

What other things?

I dun understand what you mean by "peacefully"? Have any group gone ard stomping on every kopitiam thread?

No pun intended hor :sweat:

Just noticed a strong competition to be on top of all threads de :)

Well said.

Everyone is different, rather than pretend that we're all the same and then cosy up to people you don't feel comfortable with... And then outwardly pretend that all is alright, feel sick inside, feel like you are so bored...

In the end you have mass chat threads, will also form cliques. :bsmilie:

But I think sometimes people are too lonely, cannot fit in anywhere... My advice is to have open mind, open heart. One day you will find someone... :)

O I C :think:

Thanks for your wise 'interpretation' O-Wise One :D

These days, almost every kopitiam thread belongs to a group - expose yourself, poison, liverpool, man u, sunchaser, tang etc.

I know it is coffeeshop chat but some threads are pretty personal and exclusive to the group. Wouldn't MSN or IRC be more appropriate?

:dunno:

This is something we should be seriously worried about.

If the group becomes too powerful they'll start a underground revolution to undermine the very foundation of this portal.

There are talks now to start a pro wooden tripods movement. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

心中有鬼
疑神疑鬼

Err... my Chinese no good... coz i failed my Chinese o-level :embrass:

"心中有鬼" i can understand, but i don't understand "疑神疑鬼"...

May i know what is "疑"?

Just like you finding your true love here? :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

I found you, Uncle Sion...

But you rejected me and break my heart. :bheart:

Everyday I see you posting, I feel a long aching inside... Why can't my true love love me too..

This is something we should be seriously worried about.

If the group becomes too powerful they'll start a underground revolution to undermine the very foundation of this portal.

There are talks now to start a pro wooden tripods movement. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

WOW... interesting! Cheaper, lighter, and more stable ;p Maybe i will exchange my manfrotto 055xprob for this ;p

Err... my Chinese no good... coz i failed my Chinese o-level :embrass:

"心中有鬼" i can understand, but i don't understand "疑神疑鬼"...

May i know what is "疑"?

"疑" is something that has long messy hair, pale face, blood-shot eyes and it floats in the air.

Something you don't want to meet in your way to kitchen for a sip of water in the middle of night.