Good Hair Salon for Guys to Recommend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kelture. Shaw Center 03-01. Ask for Kelvin, say you're recommended by ken. Was a former Reds manager, a regular stylist for a couple of celebs. Recently covered the Phua Chu Kang musical.

He'll give you a good price.

David said:
Do u all know of any good salons that does styling? As in... Well, I wish to give them the freedom to style my hair whichever way the stylist thinks look suitable for me without me telling them! :bsmilie: Not too expensive.. maybe $40 or less?

Thanks!

Adam Goi said:
Okay ... I'm planning to go next week, it's either Monday, Wednesday or Thursday and based on the suggestions and locations given (have to be central) so far I've narrowed down to:

1. Kimage @ Funan
2. Reds @ Bugis
3. Chapter-2

The price range seems to be in the $20+ to $30+ region.

How? :bsmilie:

Good idea!

You go cut first, post your new hair-cut photo here for us to see and decide. :bsmilie:

One thing about haircut, my friend is a big gambler. He refuses to have female barber touched his head as he reckon it's bad luck.

So anyone here who patronises female barbers? Have you ever won a 3D lottery before?

I use a young Arabic man for haircut. I've found that female barbers are good to look at but the hair after they cut are not good to look at. :sweatsm:

Chapter-2 (Ric) ... Ups for my stylist ...
queenmint_smilies009.gif

Sion said:
One thing about haircut, my friend is a big gambler. He refuses to have female barber touched his head as he reckon it's bad luck.

So anyone here who patronises female barbers? Have you ever won a 3D lottery before?

I use a young Arabic man for haircut. I've found that female barbers are good to look at but the hair after they cut are not good to look at. :sweatsm:

3D? maybe its just me.. i find that most male hairdresser are quite feminist.. (note... not barber)

haven encounter a female barber b4....

Should try Shunji Matsuo - ask for Shunji himself. At first i tot like very ex but its actually $60 (for guys), which is actually quite reasonable as you are getting the man himself. But pls book in advance coz its quite hard to get him. For me i just asked him to do watever he wanted and i was very pleased with the result!

The experience there very good, he will have an assistant (for me was a nice lady) to help out while he cuts your hair. Basically she adjusts your head gently, pull back your ears etc while he cuts. Service is excellent! :thumbsup: Rem to go to the Wellington branch though (Booking Tel: 6238 1522).

Oh ya, did i mention there are a lot of cute jap girls there both stylists and customers ;p

Remenbered this thread..
Time for me to ask about any good place for highlight for men that you guys recommand, and costing around...? :think:

David said:
Do u all know of any good salons that does styling? As in... Well, I wish to give them the freedom to style my hair whichever way the stylist thinks look suitable for me without me telling them! :bsmilie: Not too expensive.. maybe $40 or less?

Thanks!

IMO u need to hv a decent lenght if u wana let the HS do watever his way.
U can try the building beside roxy square near katong.

Hair preview and the one directly opp. The price is around $20+
IF u hv the xtra cash can go for peter and guys / toni and guys ..

but at the end of the day .. Is not just the person who cut and style for u.
Is u must know how to style yourself .. well

Status
Not open for further replies.