Glamour Quest Heat 1 @ Bishan J8

Status
Not open for further replies.
jus said:
Bro wil, john

Too bad i can't join you guys this sat. But do remember to jio me along for shoots.

Thanks
Sure no problem...

jus said:
Bro wil, john

Too bad i can't join you guys this sat. But do remember to jio me along for shoots.

Thanks

No prob. :thumbsup:

John Tan said:
I think u r good as u r the only one dare to do the walk down after your name was announced for the last 40 finalists...if not, i will not have your pic...as i start taking shots from contestant no.38~50

a.... actually i didn't know no need to walk down.. i only realise it after my mom and bf told me that i'm the only one who walk down.. i was like -______-""""" ****!!! Should have peep at the backstage..

Danny... yar lor.. must train... hope can make it lar....

Missyqiqi said:
a.... actually i didn't know no need to walk down.. i only realise it after my mom and bf told me that i'm the only one who walk down.. i was like -______-""""" ****!!! Should have peep at the backstage..

Yes I know your situation... at least u dare to try to walk down without any briefing which I feel should be the correct way...not just walk up to the stage and hardly posed in the middle with a quick turn left to walk down...was surprise with the organiser's co-ordinator/assistant for the glamour quest 2006...not so well prepare or briefing beforehand...

Missyqiqi said:

Missqiqi,

Congrat u on entering into the semifinal at club momo, gong xi gong xi.

300n

Missyqiqi said:

hi qiqi. i do think u have the potential to get to finals. not photogenic doesnt matter, what matters is how u present yourself to the judges & audience present there.

here are some tips for u.

Do your strut with confidence and character. i must emphasise the character part.

When u pose, give yourself 2 counts, smile at the camera/judges/audience before u move off. Danny might already have taught u this but every rookie makes this mistake of walking off too hastily. ;)

Show some variety with your hand poses.

Listen to the music and walk with the pace. If it is slow music, please walk slowly with the beat if possible.

If u are nervous and cant smile naturally as u do per normal, get lots of friends to cheer for u during finals. U will definitely be smiling your way thru.

If u make a mistake, just walk on as though there is no mistake. DO NOT "oops" (stutter) and continue walking like 'oh **** i made a mistake'. There is no right and wrong in the sequence u walk so long as you look natural. The stage is all yours, just dont hog it.

u should try watching some fashion shows and see how the female models strut their stuff. wish u all the best.:)

Yup.

Just have confidence. And with that you will enjoy the walk. And enjoying it is the most natural you can get.

Gui said:
hi qiqi. i do think u have the potential to get to finals. not photogenic doesnt matter, what matters is how u present yourself to the judges & audience present there.

here are some tips for u.

Do your strut with confidence and character. i must emphasise the character part.

When u pose, give yourself 2 counts, smile at the camera/judges/audience before u move off. Danny might already have taught u this but every rookie makes this mistake of walking off too hastily. ;)

Show some variety with your hand poses.

Listen to the music and walk with the pace. If it is slow music, please walk slowly with the beat if possible.

If u are nervous and cant smile naturally as u do per normal, get lots of friends to cheer for u during finals. U will definitely be smiling your way thru.

If u make a mistake, just walk on as though there is no mistake. DO NOT "oops" (stutter) and continue walking like 'oh **** i made a mistake'. There is no right and wrong in the sequence u walk so long as you look natural. The stage is all yours, just dont hog it.

u should try watching some fashion shows and see how the female models strut their stuff. wish u all the best.:)

Hey thanks alot for your tips! ;) I shall bear this in mind, thanks alot!!! :D :lovegrin:

Missyqiqi said:
Hey thanks alot for your tips! ;) I shall bear this in mind, thanks alot!!! :D :lovegrin:
Hope to see u in the Final @ Plaza Singapura on 24th Feb 2006...:)

Missyqiqi said:

Qiqi,

I also want to see u in the finals on 24th Feb, Cheers!!!!

300n

Hi Guy, did any one happen to take shots of M10 during heat 1@bishan j8 and heat 2 @ tampines mall? If you do, will you send it me thru my email (punx_eric@hotmail.com)

Eric

hi there, anybody have M5 pic? if you have, please email me @ this address...
rhchia@yahoo.com.sg
thanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.