~~Girl Interrupted~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

peanutbeer

Dec 7, 2006
Smokey Mountain
mum's fixing her wet shoe... kid looking at me aiming at her...CAPTURED!!

great eyes..sooo cute..

774737379_77fcefae2c_b.jpg

No PP just conversion.. not even cropping.

:D ;) ;) :)

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Good shot!

This is a very captivating pic! The intense stare from the eyes and the sharpness of the subjects, great shot there!

Good move to change to sepia

The umbrella at the back is a bit distracting, and there's something abt the composition that I don't feel quite right about...

BUT... the look the kid's eyes is just fantastic... Good use of sepia... Great moment captured :thumbsup:

The intense look in her eyes draws people towards them.Nice capture!:thumbsup:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Good shot!
Thanks Leejay..

This is a very captivating pic! The intense stare from the eyes and the sharpness of the subjects, great shot there!
Thanks hobbit..thanks for dropping by..

Good move to change to sepia
thanks planning to post the color too..well see...

The umbrella at the back is a bit distracting, and there's something abt the composition that I don't feel quite right about...

BUT... the look the kid's eyes is just fantastic... Good use of sepia... Great moment captured :thumbsup:

Thanks for the CC Jia Wang.. i agree with you bout the umbrella.. but dunno how to PP it out.:cry: :cry:

I too find the umbrella and the head on the left distracting. Have you tried cropping to show just the kid?

Very good and sharp shot. Love the look on the kid's eyes. I love the details showing the little hair on the face. Inspiring to me. Thanks for sharing.

Very good and sharp shot. Love the look on the kid's eyes. I love the details showing the little hair on the face. Inspiring to me. Thanks for sharing.

thanks Tom K..;) im so honored to inspire you. :embrass: :embrass:

Status
Not open for further replies.