GF1 Shutter speed

junqiangz

Feb 1, 2010
As i just got my GF1 and im a noob, need to know the capability of the shutter speed control as i read some online review that there is some shutter speed restriction and i cant get the shutter speed very low(Fast), what is the fastest shutter speed i can get from this cam?

Need help as i dunno how to do it even on shutter priority mode. Sorry im noob and need all the bros here to teach me. Example taking the pic of a moving fan blade and able to see it still.

As i just got my GF1 and im a noob, need to know the capability of the shutter speed control as i read some online review that there is some shutter speed restriction and i cant get the shutter speed very low(Fast), what is the fastest shutter speed i can get from this cam?

Need help as i dunno how to do it even on shutter priority mode. Sorry im noob and need all the bros here to teach me. Example taking the pic of a moving fan blade and able to see it still.

since you just got your GF1, why don't you just spend some time to read the manual first? most if not all of the basic information is in the manual.

I know the x-sync speed is 1/160s when you use external flash, very limiting.

you poor thing.... let me help you google

Here you go.... on a silver platter and all

p/s oh wow..... your post is ranked #2 in google search !!! Why is nobody else asking this question ???

Last edited:
Hi all, thanks for replying the thread. Sorry for late response as im busy with my new born baby.
I have read the whole manual just that i so nooB i still dont understand after i read the whole book.

Just another question, any recommended external flash? Like i have read some threads stating METZ, Olym, my flen say SIGMA...

Need advise and are they all capable to bounce light and what spec of the flash i have to take note when i purchase?

Thanks.