Getz or Lancer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just keeping the choice to either the Getz or Lancer, I'd still go for the Lancer.
Why?
1) Good cabin space
2) has generous boot space
3) The interior looks nicer than the Getz (this is subjective, but I find the interior of the Getz too plasticky)
4) It's Japan made (Yes, Korean cars have come a long way, but they're still not quite up to mark in terms of refinement)

hhmmm... some nice advise here... no getz drivers here? give some reviews leh...

wilsonang said:
Hi all,

I am getting a new car and have narrowed my search to 2 possible cars. Hyundai Getz 1.6L 3dr or the Mitsubishi Lancer 1.6L

I understand that Mitsubishi is a better brand, but in the recent time, hyundai drivers have given pretty good comments about their cars.

I just like to check out the pros and cons of the 2 cars, like fuel consumption, tendency to breakdown, serviciability, spare parts prices and others.

BTW, i will be getting the manual gear ones.

Now Mitubishi is having a promotion and is a good buy now. :thumbsup:

FREE $500 Ralliart Vouchers
FREE $500 Cash Rebate
FREE Servicing up to 2 years

http://www.mitsubishicars.com.sg/events/events_dt.asp?n=63

Maybe new model is coming so they try to sell away existing model.

thats wat i speculated earlier...

mephesto said:
Just keeping the choice to either the Getz or Lancer, I'd still go for the Lancer.
Why?
1) Good cabin space
2) has generous boot space
3) The interior looks nicer than the Getz (this is subjective, but I find the interior of the Getz too plasticky)
4) It's Japan made (Yes, Korean cars have come a long way, but they're still not quite up to mark in terms of refinement)

agreed ..
if modify abit can be mitsvolution :cool:

tread starter should add a poll to this tread

WHich would you choose?

1. Hyundai Getz
2. Mitsubishi Lancer

ortega said:
tread starter should add a poll to this tread

WHich would you choose?

1. Hyundai Getz
2. Mitsubishi Lancer
can I add one more? :bsmilie:
my friend commended that Honda cars have lesser fuel consumption, especially if it is manual ones :thumbsup: :thumbsup: He is driving Honda CTI

but honda car are abit high leh... looking at 50k n below...

wilsonang said:

Can consider 1.4cc Jazz. :thumbsup: From $53,200.
Price abit high but you save on road tax. For 1.4 litre Road tax is about $570 per year compare to 1.6 litre is about $950 per year.

So in 10 years long run you save alot on road tax.

wilsonang said:

For 50k and below you can consider toyota Vios 1.5 litre from $47,988

Our friend here bro wilsonang already scale down to Getz or Lancer. Let's just keep to these 2 models and don't 'cloud' him lah...:sweat:

JL1500k said:
Can consider 1.4cc Jazz. :thumbsup: From $53,200.
Price abit high but you save on road tax. For 1.4 litre Road tax is about $570 per year compare to 1.6 litre is about $950 per year.

So in 10 years long run you save alot on road tax.

i 2nd on Jazz if u dun mind the small carboot.... i think its about 17km/litre.... easy to park(LOL) and also its a HONDA :D

cloud him with the dark side.

buy a honda :cool:

muahahaha... i like honda cars... i LOVE them!!! since the Civic CXR days, I love them... but this is not the time yet...

if vios is onli 47, maybe can consider leh... cos i tot vios is 52+++

maybe ppl here can help me list the cars below 50k in the market?

wilsonang said:
muahahaha... i like honda cars... i LOVE them!!! since the Civic CXR days, I love them... but this is not the time yet...

if vios is onli 47, maybe can consider leh... cos i tot vios is 52+++

maybe ppl here can help me list the cars below 50k in the market?

$47K++ is the most basic model. (manual gear without leather seat....)

Auto will be $52K+++

check out here
http://www.sgcarmart.com/new_cars/

nice site... thkz :)

Status
Not open for further replies.