Getz or Lancer

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a Made in Japan car, Lancer is well priced.

I have test drove Accent, Verna and Lancer. Still prefer the Lancer in terms of its handling and built, but its CVT gear box is a bit draggy.

Test Drive the M2. You'll love it!

Test....

Test....

Test....

btw those hybrid cars is still limitedto the nissan n toyota is it ?, mazda or chevrolet got any hybrid engines ?

i also heard the new lancer coming soon... thats y the prices are gog down...

the last time i heard is lancer gog to as low as 42+K...

one of my friends is SC at komoco. if anyone interested to buy let me know can intro.

saw the new ones...

wats the price for altis n mazda 2 ar?

yanyewkay said:
you need a van then..:thumbsup: FC mo tak deng ah!

The fiat doblo or opel combo can beat the lancer or civic anytime. Leaves many literally in their smokes..
If the van can carry at least 3 passengers, I wun mind.
Go shopping with my Momma buy lotsa stuff got lotsa-lotsa boot space. :D

Dun look down on diesel engines! There are some cars in Europe running on Diesel engines! Woo hoo~~~~

wilsonang said:
i also heard the new lancer coming soon... thats y the prices are gog down...

the last time i heard is lancer gog to as low as 42+K...

price not down because of new lancer. the current one is merely a facelift. the new one is a changeover which should come by early next year.

mitsubishi i

http://mitsubishi-i.jp/

This is the one which some believes to be the new lancer/galant...

http://www.worldcarfans.com/photos....y/jcf/Mitsubishi/mitsubishi-sportback-concept

Chiang said:
btw those hybrid cars is still limitedto the nissan n toyota is it ?, mazda or chevrolet got any hybrid engines ?

honda and toyota. but the cost of repairing hybrid cars are expected to be higher than normal car.

anybody noes the price for altis & mazda 2???

wilsonang said:
wats the price for vios and mazda 2?

Vios is from $46,988 not sure about Mazda 2?

If compare mazda 2 with Jazz 1.4 I will choose Jazz from (from 53,200)

wilsonang said:
anybody noes the price for altis & mazda 2???

Altis is from $55,998

wilsonang said:
Hi all,

I am getting a new car and have narrowed my search to 2 possible cars. Hyundai Getz 1.6L 3dr or the Mitsubishi Lancer 1.6L

I understand that Mitsubishi is a better brand, but in the recent time, hyundai drivers have given pretty good comments about their cars.

I just like to check out the pros and cons of the 2 cars, like fuel consumption, tendency to breakdown, serviciability, spare parts prices and others.

BTW, i will be getting the manual gear ones.

For 1.6 L car should go for those car make in Japan. Better quality than thailand or korea make.

eg. Madaz 1.6 :thumbsup:

swift sport 1.6L :bsmilie:

wilsonang said:
Hi all,

I am getting a new car and have narrowed my search to 2 possible cars. Hyundai Getz 1.6L 3dr or the Mitsubishi Lancer 1.6L

I understand that Mitsubishi is a better brand, but in the recent time, hyundai drivers have given pretty good comments about their cars.

I just like to check out the pros and cons of the 2 cars, like fuel consumption, tendency to breakdown, serviciability, spare parts prices and others.

BTW, i will be getting the manual gear ones.
Definitely a Lancer, both in terms of FC and made, as well as selling price next time. If you've decided on the Lancer, can join me and philliptan for Lancer shoots! :bsmilie:

lancer has an inherently more sporty look. add a simple spoiler, some decals, pry off the front and read logos, change sports rims with mudguards, change to momo steering and pedals and gear shifter, add a sun roof, one antenna, bucket seats, seatbelt sleeves, mod the instrument panels..that shold do a nice touch up job.

but a lot of people say auto lancer has "no power". that is, if u intend to buy auto.

if u are under the old school that korean cars cant make it then dont buy gets. if u are not under such stereotype then its a fair toss between either .

ortega said:
large_5_ex.jpg

it is useless to resist

A new lancer look like a 2.0 CC car
http://www.mitsubishimotors.com/MMSA/jsp/lancer/features_specs.jsp?t=all

Status
Not open for further replies.