Gathering in Bangkok???

Status
Not open for further replies.
RuthBaby said:
u die die must try the steamboat opposite yr hotel call CANTON..
Wah lau.. nose bleed.. or either tt.. u can go for kobe beef at siam sq too.. whahahahaha

wat the ... ;p
i came back frm bangkok 1 week ago... :cry: :bheart:
does mk restaurant taste good also?

bry'an said:
wat the ... ;p
MK wan not so impressive....
u also shd try canton ;)
in fact there are a lot more... Wahhahaha... When it comes to food at Bangkok... Im the gourmet Queen.. LOL

RuthBaby said:
might go Bangkok in june.. but also will be going changmai and maisei...
would let u guys know e dates soon ;)

Hehe ... me oso going Bangkok next month ... ;)

Any suggestion what are the nice places to shoot ... or planned photo shooting session? Btw, I didn't have the details yet as blindly following a tour with friends. :sweatsm:

when r u flying again ?

RuthBaby said:
MK wan not so impressive....
u also shd try canton ;)
in fact there are a lot more... Wahhahaha... When it comes to food at Bangkok... Im the gourmet Queen.. LOL

hey, i'll be in bkk this weekend... besides canton, any other good makan places to recommend, gourmet queens and princes? :p

Go try Harmonique...a rather unique small family restaurant.

Or Podoroma at Sukhumvit Rd.

White Elephant at JW Marriot is also good.

For bars, to go Grand Hyatt Erawan Passo bar. Preferably after midnight...heh heh..

Hi pple,

I'll be in BKK from 29 - 31 May. Will be staying at Baiyoke hotel, near Pratunum. My 2nd trip to BKK. See if we can work out a timing to meet.

hi, i am going to Thailand from 28th June to 5th July, any good place to visit and makan?

I am bring my Symphony Orchestra there for cultural exchange and we are planning to go for city tour, any recommandation?

tantingchin said:
who knows where is JJ market and how to go there from Siam Sq...thanks

from siam sq u have the Skytrain BTS 'Central' station'. From there, head for 'Mo Chit' Station, the last station or u can alight one station before at 'Saphan Khwai' Station.

tantingchin said:
hi, i am going to Thailand from 28th June to 5th July, any good place to visit and makan?

I am bring my Symphony Orchestra there for cultural exchange and we are planning to go for city tour, any recommandation?

Hey
I will be going with Lorbert to Bangkok on 2nd July for some overseas assignments...

Wan to meet up?

hehehehehe

Regards

KNIGHT ONG said:
Hehe ... me oso going Bangkok next month ... ;)

Any suggestion what are the nice places to shoot ... or planned photo shooting session? Btw, I didn't have the details yet as blindly following a tour with friends. :sweatsm:
need to follow tour meh?
LOL
So Sianz
they bring to places tt are ex and lousy...
;)
but again... i only go for shopping and makaning there... ;)

Hehe ... our own organised tour ... MP's tour leader ... :D so got to behave myself ... :bsmilie:

bry'an said:
wat the ... ;p
ive tried MK once but not v. gd! little varieties
Canton its still the best in bangkok

taiwan's steamboat its still the best

50 over meatballs for u to choose...
best if go during winter.. wah.. must try their ma la huo guo..
i had mine at tian wai tian at xi men ting.
kaoz!
can u imagine having steamboat, beer and smoking at the same time in a aircon resturant?
Slurp!

Status
Not open for further replies.