Fz20 adapter tubes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LifeWorld said:
Hi znais,
Not sure whether I have missed your nick. I would like to welcome you to Lumix World. Shall I list your nick in FZ20 or FZ10?

Btw, thanks for initiating the MO. Just letting you know, there's a WesternUnion Service Agent located in Chinatown, next to Lucky Chinatown Plaza. You may like to use it to 'wire' to seller.

Hey LifeWorld,

I'm using fz20, thanks for putting my nick down!

And also thanks for your advice. Does WU charge any fees for remittance?

Anyone interested in getting the phayee lens adaptor?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=43441&item=3865219929&rd=1&ssPageName=WD1V

I'll be asking for a quote for 10 pcs for this possible MO, so I need to know the response. And if you are interested in getting one, please put your nick down.

Possible MO for phayee lens adaptor tube for fz20, black colour with 62mm generic lens cap.
1. znais
2. One-eye Monster + 62-55 step-down ring

By the way, I would wire the money to him as I do not have paypal. So keep in mind the bank charges for that.

--Update--
Quote for 10 phayee lens adaptor tube - USD 18 each
Shipping - USD 28
Interested? Put down your nick...
This is not an official MO, it is to find out the response first before placing the order. Will closed this on 28 Jan 2005 9pm.

incubus said:
im looking for a circular polarizer. 55mm maybe a petal hood if there is any. hoping to atach it to my yoshida adapter.
do they have it?

Hi incubus,

They have kenko CPL at USD 32 each, but for 62mm. You may wanna visit your favourite camera outlet for a 55mm.

znais said:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=43441&item=3865219929&rd=1&ssPageName=WD1V

I'll be asking for a quote for 10 pcs for this possible MO, so I need to know the response. And if you are interested in getting one, please put your nick down.

Possible MO for phayee lens adaptor tube for fz20, black colour with 62mm generic lens cap.
1. znais

By the way, I would wire the money to him as I do not have paypal. So keep in mind the bank charges for that.

--Update--
Shipping - USD 28
This is not an official MO, it is to find out the response first before placing the order. Will closed this on 28 Jan 2005 9pm.
Seems like a poor reponse... so will close it now.
One-eye Monster, still interested to get one?

LifeWorld said:
Wu charges $20 for $1700 and below.
Thanks LifeWorld!

err... just to clarify, SGD20 for SGD1,700?

znais said:
Hi incubus,

They have kenko CPL at USD 32 each, but for 62mm. You may wanna visit your favourite camera outlet for a 55mm.

thanks brudder. i have a yoshida adapter for my tcon
i think its a 55mm. do the have one at 55, or do i have to get step up ring?

hello

anyone can advise what is the cost for the Raynox adaptor 64-52?

LifeWorld said:
Should be around S$60 available in HK only. Check this thread: http://forums.clubsnap.org/showpost.php?p=1044342&postcount=21

For more details on it:
Raynox adapter 52mm

You might want to consider the popular Phayee Adapter instead. It has two thread size 62mm and 72mm. Look out for the MO.

And phayee tubes are now cheaper... cos JD is bring them in from china... as in cheaper than Ebay price...

znais said:

1. znais

--Update--
Shipping - USD 28

My stock should be coming in some time next week, if you are interested, let me know.

Prices for all items that I am bringing in can be found at Buy and sell section

Certainly cheaper, and hassle free. :)

snapMan said:
if there is a Mo for the chen tube, would like to tag along for the ring to attach the sigma petal hood too...

snapMan,

I checked with Phayee, and they told me that the rings I got from them can actually work.

I was too busy to try the whole of last week, but I think I will try to figure out tomorrow, and let you know if it really, really works....

On second thought, just want to make sure that my stock is sufficient enough for the demand, I will need the Lumixers here (those who did not PM me yet, or have yet to send me an email to show interest) to list down your name and item you want, possibly qty, so that I can do a stock count.

In this case, if I find that even this coming shipment come in is certainly not enough to supply, I will immediately order more to fulfill the demand.

Name/Nick Item Description Qty
=====================================

Status
Not open for further replies.