FYI: D3 Price in Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I checked the price today.

The body goes for ¥552,155 - ¥578,000 depending on shop.

Which works out to be about SG$7150 - 7500.

One shop told me collection would be after 30 Nov 07.

Hope that helps.

Hi,

I checked the price today.

The body goes for ¥552,155 - ¥578,000 depending on shop.

Which works out to be about SG$7150 - 7500.

One shop told me collection would be after 30 Nov 07.

Hope that helps.

It doesn't help .............have to rob a bank first .......... :bsmilie:

as stated in a prev thread sometime back, why not just rob the camera shop? :bsmilie::bsmilie:

you can collect after 30th Nov but they wont gurantee you stock on that day since they are lots of people in front of you on the list.

as stated in a prev thread sometime back, why not just rob the camera shop? :bsmilie::bsmilie:

may be a lot of robbers will be waiting outside Nikon factory instead - hit the source :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

may be a lot of robbers will be waiting outside Nikon factory instead - hit the source :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

Got to fly there, too far. If you see a local shop rob for its D3 dont say it is me.:bsmilie:

I'll put "Gong Tao" on all the directors of Nikon & make them sign over the whole company to me. MUUAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahaa.....;p

shall we start a " Rob the camera shop for D3 " outing ? I am not a greedy person ... i take 2 enuff liao :bsmilie:

( i hope mod don't lock this thread :sweat: )

When will we able to own one here in SG?

It will be here end of the month or early Dec. However, the supply may not be able to meet the demands, not only here but worldwide. I know many dealers already have a long list of pre-orders.

I'm with you brother! let me know which bank. Anyone else wanna join? So we can do mass order...:bsmilie:

my brother who's in japan now just asked me if i want to get a set from there.

7.2k SGD after conversion.but collect on 30th nov.

It will be here end of the month or early Dec. However, the supply may not be able to meet the demands, not only here but worldwide. I know many dealers already have a long list of pre-orders.

my brother who's in japan now just asked me if i want to get a set from there.

7.2k SGD after conversion.but collect on 30th nov.

Better check if u able to get the first shipment. else, might have to wait longer

you can collect after 30th Nov but they wont gurantee you stock on that day since they are lots of people in front of you on the list.

Wow, the D3 seems like the best thing to happen after sliced bread. The panacea to all photography woes and wants!

the price is rather reasonable.

and i think if i gg to own one. i will need to sell one of my kidneys, one of my lungs, and 4 of my fingers.
:sweat::sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.