Full Frame

means he got to pro for his 1000d and 50d.

No laaa.. it means.. I grew muscles from carrying too much rocks for compositing my landscape photos that I would feel that my 1000d didn't have enough weight ler.. so no kick! After I upgraded to my 50d.. I started pulling the clouds together.... but that one also made me inhumanly strong for the 50d.. so now.. I use 5d.. which is proving a challenge as I'm trying to pull the moon and sun closer to the earth... I don't think I can do it... so.. I'm stuck with 5d!! my life is a failure..

Sounds like a sound advise but what do you mean by outgrow?
but seriously.. outgrow means.. when what your camera can't offer you in terms of what you want to do and what you need your photos to be.. then that is when you know you have outgrew the capabilities of your camera and its time to move on..

but that being said.. just experiment more! you'd be surprised how infinitely powerful your camera can be with imagination.. aka photoshop.

I would rather save the money for full frame to buy a few inflatable crocodiles and release them in Punggol Beach and watch how swimmers react to them:

16935_large.jpg

haha you are so mean!

Sion must love going around to buaya at gender of the opposite sex.

Sion sleeps on them at night

uh oh.. all the sis-s here.. be careful :bsmilie:

be careful... i know karate, wing chun, tae kwon do, jiu jutsu, aikido and many other Asian words

kei1309 said:
Sion sleeps on them at night

be careful... i know karate, wing chun, tae kwon do, jiu jutsu, aikido and many other Asian words

Keyword: words :bsmilie: