Full Frame

Hi all,
do you think it's worth to get a full frame camera if you know you won't make money out of it?

your 2 cents.thanks

Whatever you want to shoot just go close can liao. :bsmilie:

arts-graphics-2007_1177753a.jpg

Prince Photogenic said:
Yea.. with Kei and her gf, but now she seemed to have taken a liking to Zenten's FF...

Single and looking for one lol

kei1309 said:
Single and looking for one lol

Ff or carrots or bananas or cucumbers..

If you know what you want to photograph, then you should. If not, any camera is sufficient for you.

Hi Oracle0711,

Did you really meant "sufficient"? I'm sure there's a typo in your statement.. Shouldn't it be:
"If you know what you want to photograph, then you should. If not, any camera is INSUFFICIENT for you."

Well, the most level headed answer is.. if you shoot every moment of your life and find utmost joy in photography.. then yes.. go ahead buy full frame or whatever.. you will feel its worth it.

Other then that.. if you touch your camera sparsely or not at all.. and the drive isnt there.. well... go ahead an buy a full frame too.. you'll feel better next to the kids with the 60d and 7d.. when you're shooting fireworks.. haha

But seriously.. The only reason i bought my 5d was cause I out grew my 50d.. and that was bought only because i outgrew my 1000d.. soo.. just outgrow your stuff in terms of your level of photography.. and equipment will come naturally.

Well, the most level headed answer is.. if you shoot every moment of your life and find utmost joy in photography.. then yes.. go ahead buy full frame or whatever.. you will feel its worth it.

Other then that.. if you touch your camera sparsely or not at all.. and the drive isnt there.. well... go ahead an buy a full frame too.. you'll feel better next to the kids with the 60d and 7d.. when you're shooting fireworks.. haha

But seriously.. The only reason i bought my 5d was cause I out grew my 50d.. and that was bought only because i outgrew my 1000d.. soo.. just outgrow your stuff in terms of your level of photography.. and equipment will come naturally.

Sounds like a sound advise but what do you mean by outgrow?

Draken413o said:

Damn, I will never be able to upgrade then.. Cos I only uses the P mode..

it just means that the cameras got bigger and bigger and couldn't fit into the bag anymore. cameras grow up too.

btw i'm 19 this year.

it just means that the cameras got bigger and bigger and couldn't fit into the bag anymore. cameras grow up too.

btw i'm 19 this year.

Yeah.. cameras grow due to BBB..

Oops.. underage for RA stuff leh..

I would rather save the money for full frame to buy a few inflatable crocodiles and release them in Punggol Beach and watch how swimmers react to them:

16935_large.jpg

Where to buy this croc ? Yours ?