Fujifilm X100S

sadly the only thing i kinda need/want is the battery haha, thanks tho, ill get someone to look into it. By shop, do you mean fuji sg or one of the shops?

thanks !
any bros know where still got x100s in Singapore?
Funan is out

Last week just got one from Orient. You can call them.

Think the promo ends end this

Bought the last copy from MS Color on Saturday 18th May. They only had 3 sets since it was introduced in Singapore. Had loads of fun with it. The IQ is amazing...very smooth and film-like.

Bought the last copy from MS Color on Saturday 18th May. They only had 3 sets since it was introduced in Singapore. Had loads of fun with it. The IQ is amazing...very smooth and film-like.

3 sets only for MS Color? Not true bro.

Yup, i did experience similar observation. It freezes 3-5 times in the past one month. It seems like alot of ppl are having similar issues. Hopefully, Fuji will fix it in future firmware. In my case, it freezes randomly.. no idea what causes the camera to freeze.

Anyone faced freezing of the camera when trying to focus around too fast?

Just brought an overseas friend to all standard shops and finally found 1 last set of the X100S.

Luckily the promotion with freebies has been extended to 26 May 2013.

Current Price:

X100S:
$1530 (Cash Only)

Lens Hood with Ring Adapter (LH-X100):
$95

Gariz Halfcase:
$129

According to most of the stores, new batch of stocks will come 1-2 weeks time (that means no more freebies).

Last edited:
>Luckily the promotion with freebies has been extended to 26 May 2013.

PC show Jun6 shd have promo again bah..?

hi guys, was wondering why nobody uses the detatchable case that can be bought for like 15 dollars via ebay?
are you referring to the same free case Fuji is giving? I'm using the free black one, better to have protection than nothing.

Feels a bit thin and cardboard like to me... am using zhou case. Cheaper than the rest n good protection :)

Hi i'm a new owner to the x100s and I would like to ask if there is any thing that I've missed out because it seems that the viewfiner selector is not working for me. Is there any setting to be done ?

Hope this is the problem you face:

Under View Mode button on the bottom left of the LCD, select mode under eye sensor or blank LCD display.

After selecting you should be able to select either OVF or EVF using the View Finder Switch Lever.