Fuji X-M1

Although unlikely at this point in time, wouldn't it be really great if they release an external ovf/evf combo later on.

Are you listening, Fujifilm?

Excellent intro from the Fuji Guys

Unboxing

[video=youtube_share;fyIYosX7Iuw]http://youtu.be/fyIYosX7Iuw[/video]

Top Features

[video=youtube_share;RwqhJg19IMQ]http://youtu.be/RwqhJg19IMQ[/video]

price is announced.1299 for kit set and 1099 for body. expensive. note fuji confirm there is no panorama mode which is a great disappointment.

price is announced.1299 for kit set and 1099 for body. expensive. note fuji confirm there is no panorama mode which is a great disappointment.

Any info on when is it coming ?

Thts converted frm US pricing nt neccesarily local pricing rite? Unless u have som local info..?:)

By how much is local pricing usually higher than US counterparts for other models?

Last edited:
I think I rather get a 2nd xe-1

If only they could put face detection focus in xe1 and x100s. The number of photos went blur when asking someone to shot me is countless.

Thts converted frm US pricing nt neccesarily local pricing rite? Unless u have som local info..?:)

By how much is local pricing usually higher than US counterparts for other models?

u can go facebook to search for fujifilm Singapore. its announced by them. i did not quote from us pricing

mmm.. US price for body seems to be 699? That should translate to 9.1k assuming 1.3 exchange rate.

1099 seems a bit high...

wonder when release...

Last edited:
mmm.. US price for body seems to be 699? That should translate to 9.1k assuming 1.3 exchange rate.

1099 seems a bit high...

wonder when release...

it is. maybe dun wanna cannabilize the x20.

i just read their post on their facebook page too... even if that is the RRP and street price will be slightly lower, it is still pretty pricey for an entry level model. :what:

time to hunt for a used x100 instead...
depressed-smiley-emoticon.gif

Any idea when will the XM1 + 16-50 kit be available? Also Silver Color. Thx!

If I mount a 18-55 or a lens with an aperture ring on the XM-1, will the camera allow me to adjust the aperture with the ring and not from the menu? I love the retro feel of adjusting the aperture with the ring - reminds me of my old Nikon FM2