Fuji X-E1 and new compact coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oops i just called to clarify and kit not sure if include 35mm or 18mm. no confirmation on zoom. shop is ms c

for those getting the silver one, can post impressions on the finishing? hopefully better than the silver finish on x100

mebbe end oct for zoom kit?

price is pretty high..

no news of the zoom lens?..

Just like when Fuji X100 was first launched, the first batch of buyers who got it actually paid full price at $1,699 for the silver X100. After a couple of weeks, the price of brand new set dropped to $1399.

Early adopters always pay a premium... Must learn to hold back..... Or wallet will cry....

when i got my X100 during 1st launch i already got it at $1400..
the shop that i went to did not give such a good deal for the X-E1 though..

For those interested, one of our usual shop have stocks in already!! Those who's going to get it please give some reviews here.

Alan photo 1399...................

Cannot resist.... Got a call from my regular store for arrival of stocks at 3pm..... At 3.30pm, my phone received an SMS for a transaction charged.

I am the first owner of a Black XE-1 with kit lens!

Cannot resist.... Got a call from my regular store for arrival of stocks at 3pm..... At 3.30pm, my phone received an SMS for a transaction charged.

wow that's fast availability in singapore. B&H photo expected availability is in Nov.

any comments on the EVF? heard it's slower/lag even though it is the same sony EVF due to the demosaicing of the unconventional fuji sensor.

Is the kit lens 18-55mm?

Nope. Kit lens is 35mm F1.4.

The zoom lens is not available yet.

First experience of the XE-1, as compared to X-Pro1, is that the black paint is alot better in quality.

Size is nicer to me than the X-Pro1, which is not too big (like X-Pro1) and not too small (like X100).

Very balanced.

Is the kit lens 18-55mm?

How's the evf? Similar to nex7?

Also how's the af with the 35mm?

First experience of the XE-1, as compared to X-Pro1, is that the black paint is alot better in quality.

Size is nicer to me than the X-Pro1, which is not too big (like X-Pro1) and not too small (like X100).

Very balanced.

@xAshtrayx Alan photo in Funan or SimLim Square?
Does 1399 with 18-55 kit lens?

Very balanced.

I take it that the rest is the same as the X-Pro 1 ............ namely the AF ............

May I ask how much you paid for it? I was quoted $2000+ which I think is quite overpriced.

Status
Not open for further replies.