Free advertisement for Nikon?

"Thanks to the vibration reduction in my Nikon long lens, I managed to capture a clear shot].

All VR lenses should be tested under such stringent though exciting condition.

These photos should be in camera review magazines and Nikon VR Lens samples. :bsmilie:

Last edited:
Quote:
"Thanks to the vibration reduction in my Nikon long lens, I managed to capture a clear shot."

Is this a marketing gimmick? Will you openly admit you require VR/IS/VC/OS to help you get a stabilized shot? Is the IQ in the photo acceptable for such a claim?

On a separate note, on the morality of public display of affection. In today's crowded environment, is it alright to let young couples release their moment of passion. Afterall, the time is 9.50pm. They are not in compromising positions and I assume , they look for a dark spot.

So who is the one at fault here?
a) the couple for public display of affection
b) the photographer for using VR and high ISO to "expose" the couple
c) the camera maker for introducing such technologies to allow zoom, VR and high ISO to create a false perception of the time and visibility.
d) NP for not building a shelter around the benches.

Last edited:
So who is the one at fault here?
a) the couple for public display of affection
b) the photographer for using VR and high ISO to "expose" the couple
c) the camera maker for introducing such technologies to allow zoom, VR and high ISO to create a false perception of the time and visibility.
d) NP for not building a shelter around the benches.

E) The camera company for planting the couples there for the photographers to test their VR lenses? :bsmilie:

More importantly the stomper needs anti-vibration and anti-expansion pants while shooting those photos. :bsmilie:

No wonder he requires VR. Not only the hands are trembling. I wonder got white white thing comes out when he release shutter? How come the couple don't know got chikopek filming them if got something long pointing at them and white white thing comes out. Does this constitute to invasion of privacy or outrage of modesty? I mean how different is this from filming upskirt photos?

I mean if a girl open her legs and can see panty. If you see and keep quiet, you get to enjoy the view. But if you take out camera and shoot, then it is outraging of modesty, right? So isn't this the same?

Last edited: