FORMULA 1™ Grand Prix de France 2007. (1 Jul.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hamilton who?
2007 champion!
care to put something where ur mouth is?
maybe we wager 20 S12R prints??? ;)

f1 fans

FERRARI ONE TWO!!! KIMI RULES!

Well, I guess that pretty much answers my own question of what happens when Ferrari gets their act back together. Hamilton who?

Despite the in-form Ferrari clinching a one-two, my respects go to Alonso in Magny-Cours. His determination, aggression, and decisive overtaking were nothing less than awesome. He's down in the luck department as of late, but the dude's got fighting spirit to the teeth.

I expect the Brit GP to be a much closer one with huge contention among the top 4 drivers. More aggressive overtaking, adaptive pit strategies, and efficient team work. But one thing's for sure...... Honeymoon's over, Hamilton! Wake up and smell the scarlet roses bloom, for they will whip your a$$, boy.

hamilton who?
2007 champion!
care to put something where ur mouth is?
maybe we wager 20 S12R prints??? ;)

f1 fans

Well it seems some of us are too eager to put things in the mouth too early too easily. It's a personal observation, deal with it. :bsmilie:

schumacher n senna? imaginatives?
sure, take out ur opponents by ramming into them is real imaginative.
those 2 r fast, but i will only remember them by their unethical driving.

prost, i love him.
can u recall how smoothly he drives.
making every tough courses seems so easy?
so boringly smooth was he that he earns the nick 'taxi driver'.
but i do think of him whenever i see hamilton drives.
the professor has a protege, finally.

to be on the podium everytime(so far) during ur maiden year,
if thats not what legends r made of,
then its just hype.

to deny him credits by blaming other teams is,....
i don't know what,
but maybe u would want to compare him with his teammate,
who's team i supposed must have gotten their acts together.

f1 4ever!

I don't know. We'll just have to wait and see, won't we.

I have no doubt Hamilton will win championships in years to come, just like the great almighty fellow countryman Damon Hill.

At least Hamilton is still finishing at Podium at every race this year.

Will route Hamilton for the British GP! Go Hamilton!

FERRARI FERRARI FERRARI

I would much prefer Massa to finish 1st, but still it is a Ferrari 1-2. It seems that Massa and Kimi don't really see eye to eye with each other, especially at the prize presentation, where Kimi totally ignore Massa, and Massa just pour a few customary champagne on Kimi. It is so different from when Schumi and Massa was team mates, where you can see both really celebrate together.

Ferrari 1-2!! At last, kimi wins a race in a Ferrari!

Yeah!!! At last a long over due Ferrari 1-2!!!!!!:cheergal: :cheergal: :cheergal:

:cheers: Ferrari 1-2

:faint: Christijan Albers crashes thru e lollipop taking his fuel line out of e pits with him...

finally......
the Champ is back !!!

:faint: Christijan Albers crashes thru e lollipop taking his fuel line out of e pits with him...

He really drama mama. Makes him look amatureish and jittery. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.