Flexible photograpy lessons

We actually have a macro outing on Monday, basics are the same, you interested?

Go for it Fura, brush up your basics with the bugs! :) They are trully loveable (I mean the bugs). Not into macro at the moment (YET), otherwise I'd join. Still looking for the right lens to come along... kakakaka.

Go for it Fura, brush up your basics with the bugs! :) They are trully loveable (I mean the bugs). Not into macro at the moment (YET), otherwise I'd join. Still looking for the right lens to come along... kakakaka.

Would that be the the 200mm f4? :bsmilie:

Oh sadly im working on that day. mid shift. but thank you so much for the invite. will join the next available one. but i dont have an awesome lens yet. still on my nikon d90 kit lens.

The only bug i like are.. um... they all creepy! and to zoom to that extent whereby there are in your face, im gonna freak hahaha!!!!

Oh sadly im working on that day. mid shift. but thank you so much for the invite. will join the next available one. but i dont have an awesome lens yet. still on my nikon d90 kit lens.

The only bug i like are.. um... they all creepy! and to zoom to that extent whereby there are in your face, im gonna freak hahaha!!!!

Aw c'mon. Haven't you seen a ladybug? :bsmilie: You can't discriminate against all of them?

That's a nice lens... I also thinking of one, either this or the Tamron 180mm but the thought of lugging a tripod around in the bush puts me off a little.

Yep I'm piqued by its resolution performance. Tammy 180's got range. Siggy 150's got sharpness. Both equally priced.

Actually up close they are really cute!! Look at this;)

5672346133_dd238e5cfd_z.jpg

yeah thats awesome!! i hate those compound eyes lol!!

by the way how do you post a photo? i tried but nothing shows up lol.

I think its your privacy settings. You posted in this format right?

lets try again..

testtest

nah its not appearing lol. i inserted using the insert image. my privacy settings for flicker is public :confused:

lets try again..

testtest

nah its not appearing lol. i inserted using the insert image. my privacy settings for flicker is public :confused:

You need to go to view all sizes, right click the image there, and click copy image location (if you're on Firefox, that is. Other browsers should be something similar).

Don't look down on the kit lens! It can do awesome stuff too! Well, uhh, not so much macro but yeah...

5588141667_b05f49a240_z.jpg

Taken with D90 + 18-55 VR

Last edited:
brapodam said:
You need to go to view all sizes, right click the image there, and click copy image location (if you're on Firefox, that is. Other browsers should be something similar).

Don't look down on the kit lens! It can do awesome stuff too! Well, uhh, not so much macro but yeah...

Taken with D90 + 18-55 VR

Oh i will try to upload again later. Now im on my cell.

Oh no im not looking down at my kit lens, because its a macro outing , not so fun if i dont have the right gear lol.

Oh i will try to upload again later. Now im on my cell.

Oh no im not looking down at my kit lens, because its a macro outing , not so fun if i dont have the right gear lol.

Actually, as long as there is a lens on your DSLR, you can already take wonderful pictures... don't be too carried away by gears like some of us gear-hungry-eat-grass-after-every-buy-maniacs (yesh, sadly I'm one of them :bsmilie:)... Of course, certain lenses are genre specific (like macro lenses, super zooms/primes, UWA etc) where without them you can't do much for what you're trying to obtain/achieve...

For me, it would be nice if I can get the 200 f/4 but I don't print $$$, and I have bigger plans for the monies saved - so for macro - I'd rather look for cheaper yet doable alternatives. :)

When shopping for gears, simply take your time to access your needs and hear what other peeps have experienced and try to read reviews, etc. :)

Last edited:
kriegsketten said:
Actually, as long as there is a lens on your DSLR, you can already take wonderful pictures... don't be too carried away by gears like some of us gear-hungry-eat-grass-after-every-buy-maniacs (yesh, sadly I'm one of them :bsmilie:)... Of course, certain lenses are genre specific (like macro lenses, super zooms/primes, UWA etc) where without them you can't do much for what you're trying to obtain/achieve...

For me, it would be nice if I can get the 200 f/4 but I don't print $$$, and I have bigger plans for the monies saved - so for macro - I'd rather look for cheaper yet doable alternatives. :)

When shopping for gears, simply take your time to access your needs and hear what other peeps have experienced and try to read reviews, etc. :)

true true. Ageee to that. And i actually did eat grass for the last week before my payday after i got my dslr lol. It was a sucky feeling lol.