Flexible photograpy lessons

kriegsketten said:
Gee... you certainly ain't part of the usual white collars... :) Well, shoot more. Zombies are a united bunch, look for their union leader. :bsmilie:

Hahaha coz my job is not about paper work but more on uhmm... Just a clue.. Flight reservations :) its good but im a zombie after every shift.

At first i thought i needed a 1 to 1, but so far i have gotten a hold of the basics. Just that right now i need to work on better composition of pictures and finding the right settings for night shots. :)

Have you looked into Night Photography forum? Should have appropriate info there.

For compositions, may I suggest coming into the Critique Corner so you may judge for yourself what makes good composition and what makes poor composition. And in the process find your own artistic direction.

:)

foxtwo said:
Have you looked into Night Photography forum? Should have appropriate info there.

For compositions, may I suggest coming into the Critique Corner so you may judge for yourself what makes good composition and what makes poor composition. And in the process find your own artistic direction.

:)

Oh ok will read again. I wanted to post my pics but was too busy. Will do it soon. Thanks for the tip :)

Oh ok will read again. I wanted to post my pics but was too busy. Will do it soon. Thanks for the tip :)

but take critique with a pinch of salt. ultimately, its ur shot. while ppl may feedback on how to improve, share ideas, u have to take them in and make it such a way its ur style:)

Hahaha coz my job is not about paper work but more on uhmm... Just a clue.. Flight reservations :) its good but im a zombie after every shift.

Oh great! I'm interested in a tour package around Amazonis Planitia, the great plains near Olympus Mons... :)

kriegsketten said:
Oh great! I'm interested in a tour package around Amazonis Planitia, the great plains near Olympus Mons... :)

Wah so expensive, I think I will just stick to the forested areas in singapore and malaysia :bsmilie:

kriegsketten said:

Lol! If i have my own airline i would cater to u k lol. FOC :)

but take critique with a pinch of salt. ultimately, its ur shot. while ppl may feedback on how to improve, share ideas, u have to take them in and make it such a way its ur style:)

Oh~ I didn't intend that she post any (though she is of course welcome to), I was just inviting her to come look and at the most try her hand in critique. Sorry for the miscommunication if any. :)

kriegsketten said:
Wah so nice of you! If that day ever comes, I'd be eternally grateful... Now I better start saving up on a second hand space suit... :bsmilie:

Lol! Whatever suits u have. Birthday suit also.

allenleonhart said:

Yeah do agree. A good area where we can learn from.

Oh~ I didn't intend that she post any (though she is of course welcome to), I was just inviting her to come look and at the most try her hand in critique. Sorry for the miscommunication if any. :)

wait. he's a she?! o.o

LOL

HE IS A HE LA AIYO. not a SHE!

kriegsketten said:
Birthday suit??! Cannot, you want me to die a quick death isit?! :confused:

Wait.... you peeps know where Amazonis Planitia is right?...

Somewhere in latin america?