Fireworks for 8, 9 and 14 Aug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Magix88 said:
I'm going for sure. Will be aiming from the Sheare's bridge towards the cityscape.

Today is the DAY ... so have to be abit kiasu to go there early to "chop" my favourite spot with almost no virbrations on the Benjamin Sheare's bridge.

hey hey hey... tell me where is the spot with almost no vibration on the bridge leh... no wait.. better PM .. wait sooo many pple know.. :bsmilie:

will be driving there now to recee the place and see where the barge is.. see go move left , rite, front or back a bit or not.. :bsmilie:

will update later .. cya..

Ohh okk... but i think i am still gonna watch it near the outdoor theatre.... shoots isnt nice but I GOT FIREWORK STAINS ON MY SHIRT! wahhaha....

haha.. believe it or not, still a blur blob here.

If they are shooting from near fullerton, means its too near to take pics from Fullerton/Merlion there right? Hmmm.. I thought they would fire frm esplanade bridge or something coz the bridge will be closed this evening.

its about 100-150 meters infront of Merlion ... you just need to aim high, use a more versatile lens (28-70mm).

icic. Is that the only show for tonight?

I'm thinking of either Fullerton area, or on higher levels of esplanade... mmm...

so you guys going tonight?

loboclerk said:
icic. Is that the only show for tonight?

I'm thinking of either Fullerton area, or on higher levels of esplanade... mmm...

Esplanade rooftop would most likely be closed.

i took from near esplanade there during the preview day...and get lots of smoke...bad idea!!!

Wonder why they closed the Esplanade's rooftop.. scared of overcrowding?

Anyway I went to the front of One Fullerton. Good view but no background :p

Status
Not open for further replies.