Fashion Photography

willytex

May 23, 2017
Texas
While I have done nearly aspect of photography in my lifetime (76 years), I realized that I had never done any fashion photography. These photographs are the result of my first experience in fashion. A couple photographs are more like portraits, but I did not want the opportunity to pass. Your comments welcome.

2hx3ot0.jpg

f54lq9.jpg

97v51l.png

281dlrq.jpg

Hi,

Just my 2 cents worth

Directional light is necessary as key light to bring up clothes texture and pattern.

Your last two image is mere portraiture.

Hi,

Just my 2 cents worth

Directional light is necessary as key light to bring up clothes texture and pattern.

Your last two image is mere portraiture.

I AGREE WITH YOU. THANKS.

Model limited me to 2 hours (free gratis), so I grabbed a couple extra clicks at close of session.

Railing photo not too different from what I observe in US fashion magazine ads. Featuring jewelry could have made it fashion, but model only had wardrobe, no jewelry. My wife supplied few necklaces, etc.

Venue was most difficult to secure. After BEGGING the with three letters, they agreed. BUT no tripods, no light stands, no auxillary lighting allowed. Very expensive decorations, so no possibility of damage that way. Normally they charge $250 hour for photographers to use. BUT I'm a good beggar, I guess, so I was allowed access free!

Able to cross fashion photography off my "Bucket List." Might never do it again. My age and health limit my activity. FYI, I have COPD and carried supplemental oxygen during entire session. Very tired at end, but pleased I had the opportunity.

Pleased to receive feedback. Thanks again.