F200EXR's Battery life too shot?

Dw8888, have a safe trip, I'm also thinking to get another battery for my spain trip, with my itchy finger on snapping, i should get one more battery,

But may i know should i get 2500, 3000, 3500mah battery, which one, totally battery noob.

haha

Dw8888, have a safe trip, I'm also thinking to get another battery for my spain trip, with my itchy finger on snapping, i should get one more battery,

But may i know should i get 2500, 3000, 3500mah battery, which one, totally battery noob.

haha

u guys better dun forget the multi-plug ya? cos diff country have diff plugs. bring 10 battteries but end up cannot charged....:bsmilie:

It is getting late and I am very tired.

Let's forget about all these.

Last edited:
It is getting late and I am very tired. Let's forget all these and I not going to post anymore sample and test images from the F200EXR. There are others who are keen to do this on my behalf.

yupz.. lets all go koonz.. and forget about all these... :thumbsup: tiredz too..

haha

Like what i say earlier there are many shop selling battery at different mAh. The higher it is the better it can last. But their price is not that standard. Some of them can be 2 to 3 times higher. And I cannot garantee what "weixiang1900" said is true or not, about low mAh selling at higher price. So shop around before confirm.

And also I saw "BEST" selling the orignal battery at $59. Just a guide if you prefer original.
Haha; happy snapping in spain.:bsmilie:

u guys better dun forget the multi-plug ya? cos diff country have diff plugs. bring 10 battteries but end up cannot charged....:bsmilie:

Of course lah.:bsmilie: But if I can bring 10 batteries fully charge that I can at least shoot 1500pcs, I think should be enough.:bsmilie:
But better worries about battery may not work below zero degree.:)
Then keep it in warm pad ok.:)

may i warn everyone in using 3rd party batteries. you risk loosing the warranty given by fuji sg if you use 3rd party batteries. honestly speaking since you're not getting many batteries i'd advice you getting the originals and stick to it.

Like what i say earlier there are many shop selling battery at different mAh. The higher it is the better it can last. But their price is not that standard. Some of them can be 2 to 3 times higher. And I cannot garantee what "weixiang1900" said is true or not, about low mAh selling at higher price. So shop around before confirm.

And also I saw "BEST" selling the orignal battery at $59. Just a guide if you prefer original.
Haha; happy snapping in spain.:bsmilie:

if BEST is selling original @ $59.. think camera shops should be able to sell at a cheaper price... :bsmilie:

i agree with sticking to the originals... :thumbsup:

hmm interesting...

from dpreview

"I'm still waiting for my camera to arrive, so I can't comment on the battery life. I do know that if you don't want to spend the almost $40 for the Fuji battery, and you're not comfortable with using a $5-$10 generic battery, the Kodak KLIC-7004 is identical to the Fuji battery, and costs anywhere from 33%-50% less. Best Buy has them right now for $19.99."

and

"It's exactly the same battery as the NP-50. I don't have a BC-50 charger and am charging my NP-50 battery in my Kodak M1033 as I type this. When that's charging, I usually have the KLIC-7004 in my Fujifilm F100fd.

For those looking, there are a couple versions of the KLIC-7004, some are 940ma, some 950ma and some 1000ma, so try to find the larger ones."

where to get these kodak batteries?

considering to get this camera but i need longer battery life. can someone advise what's their average number of shots per charge?

I believe by now the camera is out long enough; Most owners should have gone pass the first few charges for the battery and stopped fiddling with the settings. So it should be a good representative of the battery life under "normal" usage.

Thanks in advance.

I'm using 3rd party battery. It works well and shares similar no. of shots as the original for each charge.

I am a Danish currently working in the lion city. Fuji accessories are not widely sold in Denmark. I am heading back there in May. Should I purchase extra battery or just use my present battery included with the camera?

Does third party batteries works well?

you should get a spare - one battery won't be enough if you're on holiday. i have a 3rd party battery, it has been working fine so far.

I bought NP-50 2500mah at MS colour for $35。00