Eye e City - A Visual Account of the Last 24 Hours of 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how do i register for this event?

at where?
Bras Basah Complex Foyer (outside Cheers Store)
Blk 231 Bain Street S180231

on when?
30th December 2004: 1600hrs - 31th December 2004: 0100hrs
31th December 2004: 1600hrs - 01st January 2005: 0200hrs

do I go there on the stated date and venue?
Let me know, I want to join in the fun too.

that's right, and don't just come alone, bring a bunch of friends down to support as well! and remember, there's no restriction to age, sex, race, religion, level of photography skills and type of equipment (YES! even traditional PnS can be used!) and there's no restriction to what you can shoot, but plan ahead, make your 36 submissions count, have something meaningful in mind that says about the year 2004 and/or the last 24 hours ... and happy shooting! :) two more days to go, see everyone then!

I'm still kinda confused on the theme of Eye e City... What kinda photos are they looking for? Timeless? End of year kinda shots?

anyone knows when and where the registration is??

:) As a volunteer.. as well as a participant.. ahhaha.. :bsmilie:

Its fun , its taxing, its weird.

Took part in 2001 and 2002, was selected in both years for final cut. I think everyone should try this as it is a very excercise in your personal work.

its not picture perfect quality they are after - its pictures with a content, a meaning a point ...u need to say something in your pictures.

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
errr i no time to go register... & no time for briefing as well... can i still join?

can of course, give your particulars to your friend(s) going down to register to do the registration for you, as long as you can do that and submit your pictures by 1 Jan 0030 hours i think should be no problem ... i think you can ask them to extend the submission time if you cannot make it in time also, do check out, can email them, cheers

one more thing, for those submitting digitally, please note that NO POST-PROCESSING should be done to ANY of the submitted photos. cheers :)

i will be shooting tomorrow.... wait it should be today. hopefully able to capture something interesting. :sweatsm:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
i need 2 bring a laptop down to view the pics?

er ... no actually, submit images directly from your CF/MD/SM/MS/SD/MMC, they have the required readers to do the job ... but be reminded that for digital submissions, they have requested this year that the storage card/medium only contain the required 36 images to be uploaded into their computers, this is to save time. cheers and happy shooting!

No post processing actually means - no cut and paste work
tone adjustments, dodge and burn are allowed.

3MP is the minimum size accepted. not the only size.

FYI I submitted my pictures on a CD post processed and 6MP
Cheers.

ortega said:
No post processing actually means - no cut and paste work
tone adjustments, dodge and burn are allowed.

3MP is the minimum size accepted. not the only size.

FYI I submitted my pictures on a CD post processed and 6MP
Cheers.

aye? that's new, the last 2 years they have disallowed any form of post processing, the first year i submitted mine in cd and the first thing they checked is to make sure they are direct from my cf card without any post-processing, maybe they have relaxed the rules this year ...

Status
Not open for further replies.