EXPOSE Yourself - VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok guys im going for lunch then do work liao. today MUST do work! no matter what at least finish 1 report so that tmr can work on another 1 ! ;)

Which cafe you working at?

I come down and ploteck you from all those evil OLs! :bsmilie:

Yeah.... but new job may be even busier.

Got shift one, haiz

Got job already good lah. There are a lot of people who need decent paying jobs but hard to get because they're handicapped or older. SG has no laws to protect the handicapped or older workers hor.

Since we all so free maybe can hear ur opinions on sth, say if u are attached, would u guys continue to ask your female frens out for movies n stuff? Like as in u will let ur gf noe which ger u are going out with :think:

Got job already good lah. There are a lot of people who need decent paying jobs but hard to get because they're handicapped or older. SG has no laws to protect the handicapped or older workers hor.

true....

Since we all so free maybe can hear ur opinions on sth, say if u are attached, would u guys continue to ask your female frens out for movies n stuff? Like as in u will let ur gf noe which ger u are going out with :think:

Hmmmm..... unless the ger is a close fren which your GF is comfortable with... I guess it may be good to stay clear of certain activities which may bring about the wrong idea.

Then again... I may be a bit conservative.

hmmm it really depends on your gf as well. one of my ex gf was super jealous kind, i even hang arnd with my best friend (a girl), she'll flip. my more recent ex, she hung arnd with guys soooo much that i was jealous. haha

in the end i think its better to be honest about it, if not later she say you hiding something :nono: if you've been together a long time there should be a certain degree of trust, so shouldn't be a problem :)

juz in case u are wondering....bj=ben & jerry`s ice cream LOL

haha i WAS wondering.

Which cafe you working at?

I come down and ploteck you from all those evil OLs! :bsmilie:

No lah today I'll go back to Spinelli, but today really need to do work liao. Sh*t loads of work to clear.

Just kena backstabbed by someone. Sibei sian. Nobody lubs me. :bheart:

No lah today I'll go back to Spinelli, but today really need to do work liao. Sh*t loads of work to clear.

Who stab your back side? I go GGRRRRRRR dat person hor!

Dun worry, we always LUUB every body here. Just ask Jiimmmiiieeeeeeeeeeeee. :bsmilie:

kenna backstab? who?!?!? who backstab my lubly solbad(guy)!! :angry:

Hmmmm..... unless the ger is a close fren which your GF is comfortable with... I guess it may be good to stay clear of certain activities which may bring about the wrong idea.

Then again... I may be a bit conservative.

LOL i tink so too

hmmm it really depends on your gf as well. one of my ex gf was super jealous kind, i even hang arnd with my best friend (a girl), she'll flip. my more recent ex, she hung arnd with guys soooo much that i was jealous. haha

in the end i think its better to be honest about it, if not later she say you hiding something :nono: if you've been together a long time there should be a certain degree of trust, so shouldn't be a problem :)

I find tat most gers feel its ok when they hang out with other guys coz she will say 'we are juz frens' But when the guy hangs out wif his female frens they get jealous :confused: I could nv understand how the female brain works LOL Btw i am nt attached juz asking for fun HAHA :sweatsm:

My simple answer?

Take all of them out at the same time! Well, that was what I used to do, so that my partners know who I go out with.

As in all things in life, there are no absolutes. Strike an appropriate balance as need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.