EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am seeing the left version instead.

I see the right version.... :)

i see in between.
less magenta as compared to the left version.

today i skipped sunset

just walk around my area

5068090698_136aa45e1c_o.jpg

My sis brought samsung nx5.

body + 18-55mm + 55-200mm and all the free gift cost less than S$900. :)

eeeeeee that dannyfoxy fella is still hunting for chiobu photogs.
Naimeh you better hide from him.
The other fella in that thread he started also abit win.
Somehow I feel like CS is starting to become a lost and found dating website :sweat:

Somehow I feel like CS is starting to become a lost and found dating website :sweat:

Lol, come to think about it, of they resort to use this method to look for someone special on their life, they must be very lonely and desperate. To them, Photography is just something to kill their loneliness and camera are just tools to get to know girls.

haha this seems to make sense lol.
Maybe who knows if they can process until swee swee, attract even prettier women
Liddat I think I better level my skill somemore see can attract hunks anot :bsmilie:

:bsmilie:

haha this seems to make sense lol.
Maybe who knows if they can process until swee swee, attract even prettier women
Liddat I think I better level my skill somemore see can attract hunks anot :bsmilie:

Come to think about it, I and my girl get to know eachother was somehow thru photography. But that time, photography was still a niche hobby.

Come to think about it, I and my girl get to know eachother was somehow thru photography. But that time, photography was still a niche hobby.

yar hor :D
I remember you telling me how you met her.
So sweet la :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.