EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
tell me!

ok, everyone should know story for my side...

a lot of animals involved :bsmilie:

Goat, Koala, Cats... did I miss anymore? :bsmilie::bsmilie:

last weekend go some place with many cats

5071743804_dcf6af4839_z.jpg

i fell in love with this calico, she's really very sweet.

when we were there one of the cats died, apparently it had massive infection (bloody diarrhea symptoms) after being left in a cattery. very sad sight, and i think it really didn't want to go... it fought really hard.

last weekend go some place with many cats

5071743804_dcf6af4839_z.jpg

i fell in love with this calico, she's really very sweet.

when we were there one of the cats died, apparently it had massive infection (bloody diarrhea symptoms) after being left in a cattery. very sad sight, and i think it really didn't want to go... it fought really hard.

yeah, it was really sad.. it looked like it was in so much pain. but i think was better for it to go... less pain and suffering

Ok, you already bbb your bullhead?

Btw, ubin we go shoot landscape or macro?

yah already bought already... actually i just wanna explore the place :bsmilie: i don't know what to shoot there...still got quarry accessible for shoot? i don't mind doing both if time permits...wanna see chek jawa also, never been there...

Last edited:
Dun think I can join u guys this time around... some other time perhaps... have fun.

Haha, wait and see leh. :bsmilie:

Too much $$ involve for the overhaul. :sweat:

Den save the $$$ and buy buy buy 35 f1.4G and D7000! Perfect for wedding! :devil:

yah already bought already... actually i just wanna explore the place :bsmilie: i don't know what to shoot there...still got quarry accessible for shoot? i don't mind doing both if time permits...wanna see chek jawa also, never been there...

Wah.. power up in steath mode.. :bsmilie: M20?

Cant join ur guys as well.. busy week ahead at work!! Ur enjoy!!

Why nt Go mor shoot macro, Aft shoot long exposure, Eve shoot sunset, stay one night shoot nite macro den dawn break shoot sunrise!!!! Power!! Idea hor? :bsmilie:

Why nt Go mor shoot macro, Aft shoot long exposure, Eve shoot sunset, stay one night shoot nite macro den dawn break shoot sunrise!!!! Power!! Idea hor? :bsmilie:

yah already got the M20 before the last night macro:sweat:

powered up during the last night macro shoot.... including the macro rail :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.