EXPOSE yourself - LXXVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
very long never eat herba chicken anyone know where to find good herba chicken??

Very quiet....

lanxing in the moon lai

Untitled-1-3.gif

I like!!!!!!!!!

Not a brand which I have used before, so I can't give much review on it. But 4 x AAA batteries, seems like a bulky one. The fact that it's focusable is pretty neat and interesting. What do you intend to use it for? Bike? Or trekking?

Market it! The entire line that is eheh.. The Germany Police force uses it. Damn bright and power! Some compare it to the Surefire.

Last edited:
Have a safe trip and all the best for your explorations and ventures :)

Market it! The entire line that is eheh.. The Germany Police force uses it. Damn bright and power! Some compare it to the Surefire.

Well locally, the fenix TK11 is a pretty good competitor and it uses a single 18650 cell which is rechargeable and slightly smaller than the torch you mentioned. There are quite a few models available, just check out the fenix range. :)

Well locally, the fenix TK11 is a pretty good competitor and it uses a single 18650 cell which is rechargeable and slightly smaller than the torch you mentioned. There are quite a few models available, just check out the fenix range. :)

i wanted to get a small fenix torch (for fun) only to found out from cateye that it cost like $70+. :sweat:

Ya I heard it is pretty good. Not cheap too. Well good to check out the competition in any case heh..

Hai hai.
Next 3 days gonna be hectic.
Got road show that my company participating in.
Its just behind Dhoby Ghaut station only, apparently its touted as the
biggest outdoor wedding show.
-.-
So if you guys are in the area,
drop by the Wedding Photographers Guild Booth and say hi.
I'll be there. :D

Hai hai.
Next 3 days gonna be hectic.
Got road show that my company participating in.
Its just behind Dhoby Ghaut station only, apparently its touted as the
biggest outdoor wedding show.
-.-
So if you guys are in the area,
drop by the Wedding Photographers Guild Booth and say hi.
I'll be there. :D

Thanks for sharing. Might just drop in (although have no idea how you look like) if my other half is interested also. We just had gown fitting last Sunday and confirmed date for pre-wed shoot in May but kinda still looking for something extra maybe :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.