Not open for further replies.
Vannie, so you go to that Ulu church... hehe

had to run off, couldn't chat... :)

lol yeah i've been going there since i was a baby :bsmilie:

Untitled-1-4.gif
Untitled-1-4.gif
Untitled-1-4.gif
Untitled-1-4.gif

Hey Zac... whatchay think of the LED LENSER P7 torchlight? Any good?

Not a brand which I have used before, so I can't give much review on it. But 4 x AAA batteries, seems like a bulky one. The fact that it's focusable is pretty neat and interesting. What do you intend to use it for? Bike? Or trekking?

So tired and sleeply still got haven't do so many things before i fly off....and now stuck in office,

So tired and sleeply still got haven't do so many things before i fly off....and now stuck in office,

Err.. sleep in the office?

I'm so tired and sleepy, and I haven't even brushed my teeth yet to prepare to head to office :sweat:

Btw where's your office? I plan to go kitty hunting if I really cannot tahan and need a break later... maybe find a nice old tux. Bring out cam with me today :thumbsup:

i going for a caffeine boost before heading down to collect my airticket.

Seriously i just really book the airticket and hotel without any planning........go there to get lost. :)

Last edited:
sleep earlier!

Nowaday i sleep quite early compared to last time you know me.....but now every morning i wake up and prepare BREAD for breakfast.....LOL :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

i going for a caffeine boost before heading down to collect my airticket.

Seriously i just really book the airticket and hotel without any planning........go there to get lost. :)

getting lost is fun. in its own way.

just as long as you stay safe!

On MC and at home now...

just visited the Butterfly garden in T3 yesterday... doesn't seem as interesting as I would have imagined...

just visited the Butterfly garden in T3 yesterday... doesn't seem as interesting as I would have imagined...

what sort of butts they have there? i never been, even thoguh i always go by t3. :bsmilie:

what sort of butts they have there? i never been, even thoguh i always go by t3. :bsmilie:

some sailors, tigers, mormons, and probably knight or some similar ones... didn't have the luxury to stay long, so took a quick glance around only. :)

hrm. no painted jezebel, yamfly, imperial/tit, etc?

next time when i retire i shoot butterflies :heart:

hrm. no painted jezebel, yamfly, imperial/tit, etc?

next time when i retire i shoot butterflies :heart:

Not very sure.. didn't spot them, but they may have some. You can take a look the next time you go there.. it's behind the 3rd level food area.

Status
Not open for further replies.