EXPOSE yourself - L

Status
Not open for further replies.
aiyo...more boring women shots.... show some fliers you caught with the lens leh heh..

Please DON'T quote the peekchures ...

My first time shooting flyers so lots of mistakes. :sweat:

Positioning was the main issue hence my wanting to go back and reshoot really long.

Last edited:
ohh bedok reservoir?

oh you shooting from the beach side of the pond....pretty close up...long tele?

Only 200mm :sweat:

Most of the time, because most skiers are right-handed, and because of orientation of the bindings, I see their backs. It's only on the RARE 360s that I see the flyer's face! :rolleyes:

Ok, some underbelly as well ... :bsmilie:

Last edited:
Yup.

East Coast Park's former lagoon... now the Ski park 360

Yup.

East Coast Park's former lagoon... now the Ski park 360

Yeah, thanks to Zac's kind invite, I may now have a new addiction! :bsmilie:

Only 200mm :sweat:

Most of the time, because most skiers are right-handed, and because of orientation of the bindings, I see their backs. It's only on the RARE 360s that I see the flyer's face! :rolleyes:

Ok, some underbelly as well ... :bsmilie:

ya...they start off from the ski run from that side (beach side) so you will catch them on the startup run and they are using both hands to stablize and to get up to a steady speed. They get some big air over the other side but it also depend on your luck if the right guys or gals come along to do them. Sometime you just get a lot of lazy boring skiers hehe..then all you get are alot of drag along ski shots heheheh...

ya...they start off from the ski run from that side (beach side) so you will catch them on the startup run and they are using both hands to stablize and to get up to a steady speed. They get some big air over the other side but it also depend on your luck if the right guys or gals come along to do them. Sometime you just get a lot of lazy boring skiers hehe..then all you get are alot of drag along ski shots heheheh...

Yesterday was a good mix.

Got a few super sat ones, a few beginners and most notably was Mr Wipe-Out. Had to hand it to him though, he kept trying and trying and trying and always had a good natured smile on his face when he crashed.

There was a few Mr wipeouts...

and each time I said Not bad, they guy would then promptly crash out... :bsmilie:

There was a few Mr wipeouts...

and each time I said Not bad, they guy would then promptly crash out... :bsmilie:

Yeah, you had that effect yesterday, didn't you? :sweat: :bsmilie:

And weather was pretty ok... could be a lil brighter though... :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.