EXPOSE yourself - L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi...

And Mirror lens is fun... especially you bring to beaches, small and light and best of all, no one will know you're sniping close-up.

And DONUT highlights off the water to DAZZLE everyone! :bsmilie: :sweat:

Donuts bokeh is interesting... :bsmilie:

image0001.jpg

interesting food shoot zac08 got. Maybe we can organised a food photography thingy. :p

KEWL!

Aiyoh, you only go out with Mike for chicken at Geylang! Neber invite us ... :sweat:

Sykes, I actually started a small food photography group. It's a gathering of enthusiasts, and so far, we have a very small, but really enthusiastic group. There are one or two potentially talented shooters in there. The main problem we face is a location to shoot at ...

MICHAEL!!! When are we meeting for good food??? Been a long time since we had a proper meal together.

Not geylang hor... a little bored of the 351 chicken rice liao. :bsmilie:

Let me know lor...

but still looking for a decent job... :sweat:

Wah....Zac's a Teen Hunk magnet har? heheh....

Once in a while, you get interesting people skiing there. Saw them a few times cycling there but only that one time I bike with my camera and capture them in action.
fathernsonqualitytime.jpg

Nice capture Sammieee!

KEWL!

Aiyoh, you only go out with Mike for chicken at Geylang! Neber invite us ... :sweat:

Sykes, I actually started a small food photography group. It's a gathering of enthusiasts, and so far, we have a very small, but really enthusiastic group. There are one or two potentially talented shooters in there. The main problem we face is a location to shoot at ...

Is it... where is the outing thread?

mirror mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all

For today, it would have to be these two babes ...

:sweatsm: :sweatsm: :sweatsm:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.