EOS M: M for Mirrorless

tmr afternoon or so i believe stores will get thrir stocks. street price kit II abt $1077 n kit3 abt $1188. adapter alone abt $300 but i think not officially available in Singapore till later.

~$1200 for the kit III sounds good. Might head down to funan after work to check out if the AF is really that bad. My only other gripe is the lack of a tele lens, say the 55-200 and using the EF-S one is kinda stupid cos its big and the idea of going mirrorless is the size.

i'm keen to buy one as a 2nd body to with my EF lenses. The kit II interests me the most, but too bad it doesn't come with the 90EX :(

i'm keen to buy one as a 2nd body to with my EF lenses. The kit II interests me the most, but too bad it doesn't come with the 90EX :(

Perhaps the 270EXII then?

The price seems quite reasonable for kit II. I'm now thinking it'll make a good backup cam for my 5D when I travel. Really need to see if the autofocus is really slow or not though. If it's like the X100 then I'm still quite OK with it. Nothing slower though...

Just to confirm that the Kits I & II don't come with the mini-flash? If correct, that's terrible! After all, I can't imagine lugging my 430EX with the EOS-M. Defeats the purpose of portability right?

Last edited:
Do give some feedback on the AF performance? :)

Lost of words......u can always buy the 90EX separately, right? I dont think Canon got anything against making money. Sigh!

Just like I am interested in Kit III but it doesnt come with adapter. Die! Si! OMG!! All my L lenses cannot use liao. How???

Fable said:
Hear from Canon Sg official launch Saturday.
I got my today 22mm with adapter :)

Wah. ...someone got lobang huh

Lost of words......u can always buy the 90EX separately, right? I dont think Canon got anything against making money. Sigh!

Just like I am interested in Kit III but it doesnt come with adapter. Die! Si! OMG!! All my L lenses cannot use liao. How???

Yeah, that's exactly crossed my mind. So i got the kit with adapter to use my 24 70l n speedlite from my 5d2 :)

Will try out the adapter with my new EF 28mm f2.8 IS USM tomorrow
:)

please do give some feedback on the adapter. Cheers!

the 90EX should be priced at about S$199 seperately

Stocks are in. Would like to try the AF speed too. A nice backup camera to have :)

nice cam for convert ir. wait till the second hand price of this cam in reasonable range.
may grab one for convert full spectrum ir and use with ef or efs lens.
compact in size compare to canon dslr body. touch screen ma be a plus point.

Battery charged and done some testing. Good impression, feel at home with the control, like my ex 600d :)
Focus with adapter is acceptable, quite fast to my standard (my requirement quite low ok :)
The 22mm f2 lens is quite sharp, colour and contrast high standard.

Here pics of my camera mounted with my EF lens.

IMG_5065_1 - ClubSNAP Photo Galleries

IMG_5066_1 - ClubSNAP Photo Galleries

Last edited:
Battery charged and done some testing. Good impression, feel at home with the control, like my ex 600d :)
Focus with adapter is acceptable, quite fast to my standard (my requirement quite low ok :)

That is one hella-unbalanced camera!

Fable said:

Nice! What's the befitting over a 650D?