EM-10 Official! The OM-D for All!

If not you can buy pre own EM10, there is guy selling if am not wrong.

The thread is more than a week old. Also I don't think the shops can back date now. Oh well, not in a hurry, guess I can wait. :D

I don't have this issue. Just purchased the auto cap and grip online.

I don't have this issue too.
Same as epxiel, I've also just redeemed the auto lens cap and grip.
The stocks are in already.

Grip : $79
Auto Cap :$69
Voucher : -$100
Total : $48
Free delivery above $30.

The grip currently left 12 pieces. First spotted this morning it was 19.

This grip is by far the best accessory that I think the M10 needs.

But do note when you remove the grip to access battery door, the camera can't stand (or sit or whatever you call it) on its one due to the odd shape base attached to the body.

Thanks for the Pic!

Any issues with mounting the quick release plate when using the tripod and changing batt/SD card?

Thanks for the Pic!

Any issues with mounting the quick release plate when using the tripod and changing batt/SD card?

Ah yes thanks for the reminder. Wanted to point this design flaw out just now but slipped my mind.

Look at this photo

Answer to your question is YES. You cannot unmount the grip if your tripod QR plate is attached to it. Kinda suck but aw well!

I want to buy the BLS-5 battery ($90)and the LC-37C lens cover ($69)but when I use the coupon, I only get discounted for the lens cover.

The battery is not considered an accessory?

I want to buy the BLS-5 battery ($90)and the LC-37C lens cover ($69)but when I use the coupon, I only get discounted for the lens cover.

The battery is not considered an accessory?

Just called to check. And yeps the coupon immediately took effect on the BLS-5 Battery :) Refresh and try again there.

thanks. Was already checking amazon for the BLS-5 (can you still ship batteries?) and the price there was US$30.

the difference is so big. (but then i'll be using a coupon so it's basically "free")

Auto lens cap is also available at MS at $52

Hi

Im new to OMD and just got the EM10. Can anyone advise me the diff settings for EVF Style 1,2 & 3. cant find any info in manual.
appreciate
cheers

Hi

Im new to OMD and just got the EM10. Can anyone advise me the diff settings for EVF Style 1,2 & 3. cant find any info in manual.
appreciate
cheers

http://www.olympus.co.jp/en/support/imsg/digicamera/qa/products/em5/#17

any bro can share how to connect smartphone via wifi i tried using m mobile to scan but could not find anything

This is what i do, press "wifi" on LCD screen, the SSID & password will be show on the scree. On the phone, turn on the wifi, search for the SSID, enter the password. Once connected, run Olympus Image Share app (need to download before hand). Hope that helps

http://www.olympus.co.jp/en/support/imsg/digicamera/qa/products/em5/#17

This is what i do, press "wifi" on LCD screen, the SSID & password will be show on the scree. On the phone, turn on the wifi, search for the SSID, enter the password. Once connected, run Olympus Image Share app (need to download before hand). Hope that helps

bro how do you get wifi option to show on the LCD?

What I do is go to camera menu. Under play back option (the 3rd option) then go to connection to smartphone. There you will also see the ssid and password. Alternatively you can also scan qr code to connect.

Sigh the Black lens cap OOS so fast.

Can anyone with the auto lens cap give their feedback? I read from dpreview that the auto lens cap is too sensitive that it opens up easily even with a slightest bump even when kept in your camera bag. One user said the X-Cap by Freemod seems to be a better, and more compact choice

Can anyone with the auto lens cap give their feedback? I read from dpreview that the auto lens cap is too sensitive that it opens up easily even with a slightest bump even when kept in your camera bag. One user said the X-Cap by Freemod seems to be a better, and more compact choice

I didn't realize it until u said so. The cap opening is not "locked" when it is closed. It seems to be held in place by spring mechanism. If your camera bag is compact, then it is possible that the half the lens cap will be open when u slide it in.

I didn't realize it until u said so. The cap opening is not "locked" when it is closed. It seems to be held in place by spring mechanism. If your camera bag is compact, then it is possible that the half the lens cap will be open when u slide it in.

Thanks..then I might as well go with a MC UV filter