New Member
Nov 18, 2014
hi all

im looking to fly a drone. but im keen in getting a license to fly it legally be in places where i need to apply a permit.

so whats the procedure here? do i go straight to CAAS? or somewhere else to get my drone pilot license.
its all very confusing right now.

can anyone shed some light? it will be very helpful.

thank u

garuda info.jpg

i saw that theyre caas licensed drone pilot. so i went to caas website and i only saw info on getting drone flying permit.
so that made me confused.

It means they have the UA Operator permits issued by CAAS.

Here are the scenarios you need Operator permits and/or activity permit.