Digicabi

Status
Not open for further replies.
No need to send. Keep it with the receipt, that's all you need. Make sure the dealer's stamp is on it. I noticed with a friend's box: the 35l model doesn't come with serial no. The 80l model has it.

Thanks ! The serial on the 80L model is at the back of the cabinet ?

No need to send. Keep it with the receipt, that's all you need. Make sure the dealer's stamp is on it. I noticed with a friend's box: the 35l model doesn't come with serial no. The 80l model has it.

Thanks ! The serial on the 80L model is at the back of the cabinet ?
IIRC, yes. Can't confirm without shifting a lot of things in my room.

i called up Digihub, a salesman attended to me politely. He recommended me for AD series as i only want it for camera gear. He told me there a knob "Green-blue-red" which adjusts the humidity level. He advised to turn the knob to "blue" which will gear toward 45-50%. He said DHC series is not necc for camera gear.

Just to update: The serial # is not printed nor stick anywhere outside the dry cabinet at all.
Digicabi has it printed on the warranty card. I was adviced to send in the warranty card as this has a 5 year warranty. Anyway I don't think i will change anytime soon.

Arrowtown, yup, i bought the AD model (primarily due to cost reason). I wasn't sure about the setting but currently the reading outside the box is ~48%. :D

i called up Digihub, a salesman attended to me politely. He recommended me for AD series as i only want it for camera gear. He told me there a knob "Green-blue-red" which adjusts the humidity level. He advised to turn the knob to "blue" which will gear toward 45-50%. He said DHC series is not necc for camera gear.

Just to update: The serial # is not printed nor stick anywhere outside the dry cabinet at all.
Digicabi has it printed on the warranty card. I was adviced to send in the warranty card as this has a 5 year warranty. Anyway I don't think i will change anytime soon.

Arrowtown, yup, i bought the AD model (primarily due to cost reason). I wasn't sure about the setting but currently the reading outside the box is ~48%. :D

which model of AD? I thot of getting 1 soon for my dslr. Did you store your old cam or other leather goods?

Bought the AD50 model. Just make sure the shop stamp on the warranty card :)

thanks bro.

AD50 costs $168, right? Did you store your old cam or other leather goods? :)

I was told by digihub their cabinets use "cooling plate" technology instead of "heating device" by other brands. It is more efficient. Chimm......:eek:

:bigeyes: hee... to be honest i do not know if the cabinet is really working.... :think: yeah - there is a red light indicating its powered :bsmilie:

I was told by digihub their cabinets use "cooling plate" technology instead of "heating device" by other brands. It is more efficient. Chimm......:eek:

I own a Digicabi ..bought it in 2006..also no serial number heh

I have 2 digicabi both without serial nos.

hi all, besides no serial nos, are the digicabi good and reliable? Your comments pls.

I called Digicab yesterday, a saleman told me they do not sell directly to users. he told me to visit MS colour at AMK hub. but 2 weeks ago, another saleman told me to go down to their warehouse at targore lane. so confusing.....

I called Digicab yesterday, a saleman told me they do not sell directly to users. he told me to visit MS colour at AMK hub. but 2 weeks ago, another saleman told me to go down to their warehouse at targore lane. so confusing.....

where got such thing...my DHC digicabi is bought thru email,COD.

where got such thing...my DHC digicabi is bought thru email,COD.

weird right...so i ended up buying from NTUC amk hub. got ntuc points mah...not too bad

Status
Not open for further replies.