DEADPOET come in!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
U dun really need to have a crystal ball.

Internet is for sharing and is it a secret that whatever u post online would eventually be archived and can be hunted down easily? :)

lol i thought only hwz got its own csi! :bsmilie:

wah i came across this quote by someone in this case; NOTE MODS I DIDN'T SAY THIS, QUOTING SOME ONE ELSE:

"I have a few points to make:

Firstly, Singapore, although a very small country, is one of the most wired nations in the world, beating even South Korea. This means that alot of youths are inadvertently getting into alot of **** and trouble online because of their immaturity.

Many of these girls whose nude photos are circulating online have nobody to blame but themselves.

Ask the older generation of Singaporeans, like those in their fifties and sixties, or people your parents' age, and I can tell you very surely, their response will be, "These girls were not brought up well by their parents. If they had any respect for their bodies and any sense of propriety, they wouldn't have taken such nude photos in the first place."

My second point is this:
There are many wolves online who have nothing but lust in their minds. These are men who will have no qualms trying to take advantage of these immature young girls. I am talking about the photographer called 'deadpoet' and all who belong to his kind. You can find such wolves hovering like vultures in clubsnap forum.

To such people - your talk about 'artistic photography' cuts no ice with me. I am not so easily fooled, unlike those naive girls. Your intentions are as clear to me as day, so don't give me the 'artistic' crap talk. I know what is art and what is exploitation when I see one.

The only way for such **** and troubles to disappear is to prevent it from happening in the first place. For that to happen, every parent must take more responsibility to bring up your children well, supervising what they get up to on the net, and teaching them good moral values.

Any parent who just leave their children to their own devices and let them live their life any which way they like by thinking, 'he/she happy can liao', will only be setting your child up for disaster in future.

I worry for the future generation of Singaporeans who will be brought up by these 'I-happy-can-liao' youths who will become parents themselves in future."

CS name and all photogs in sing dragged down the toilet liao ;(

wah i came across this quote by someone in this case; NOTE MODS I DIDN'T SAY THIS, QUOTING SOME ONE ELSE:

"I have a few points to make:

Firstly, Singapore, although a very small country, is one of the most wired nations in the world, beating even South Korea. This means that alot of youths are inadvertently getting into alot of **** and trouble online because of their immaturity.

Many of these girls whose nude photos are circulating online have nobody to blame but themselves.

Ask the older generation of Singaporeans, like those in their fifties and sixties, or people your parents' age, and I can tell you very surely, their response will be, "These girls were not brought up well by their parents. If they had any respect for their bodies and any sense of propriety, they wouldn't have taken such nude photos in the first place."

My second point is this:
There are many wolves online who have nothing but lust in their minds. These are men who will have no qualms trying to take advantage of these immature young girls. I am talking about the photographer called 'deadpoet' and all who belong to his kind. You can find such wolves hovering like vultures in clubsnap forum.

To such people - your talk about 'artistic photography' cuts no ice with me. I am not so easily fooled, unlike those naive girls. Your intentions are as clear to me as day, so don't give me the 'artistic' crap talk. I know what is art and what is exploitation when I see one.

The only way for such **** and troubles to disappear is to prevent it from happening in the first place. For that to happen, every parent must take more responsibility to bring up your children well, supervising what they get up to on the net, and teaching them good moral values.

Any parent who just leave their children to their own devices and let them live their life any which way they like by thinking, 'he/she happy can liao', will only be setting your child up for disaster in future.

I worry for the future generation of Singaporeans who will be brought up by these 'I-happy-can-liao' youths who will become parents themselves in future."

CS name and all photogs in sing dragged down the toilet liao ;(

a LOT of self righteous, moral boosting talk that can be said to be malicious. And evidently, the statements were targeted at DP under the guise of dragging CS down. Somehow I feel that this was brought over from last year's issue.

a LOT of self righteous, moral boosting talk that can be said to be malicious. And evidently, the statements were targeted at DP under the guise of dragging CS down. Somehow I feel that this was brought over from last year's issue.

the place where it was posted said it was anonymous poster but i can't help but wonder if it was by she who shall not be named who said it.

the place where it was posted said it was anonymous poster but i can't help but wonder if it was by she who shall not be named who said it.

I dun think it is her...but whoever this person is, understands the workings of CS well enough to post this. In addition it seems that this person has a deep vendetta against DP gng by what I read.

I dun think it is her...but whoever this person is, understands the workings of CS well enough to post this. In addition it seems that this person has a deep vendetta against DP gng by what I read.

hahahaha then that list is damn long liao.

hahahaha then that list is damn long liao.

looking at the scenario again, seems the poster has an innate understanding of CS history. So even if the person does not have a deep vendetta against DP, appears to me that he or she has got something against CS.

Whats with all these vendetta? I'm the TS. I saw pictures online which I thought were artistic and well taken used without permission in a sleazy site. I happened to know that DP is a CSer (I've had some PMs with him before) and so I thought I'd sound him out. It is as plain as that.

Lets not over analyze this matter any further. This thread has served its purpose and that is to alert DP. I should have just sent him a PM in the first place.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.