D7000 Product launch @ Pit Stop building 27 Oct 2010

after mount lens give her a kiss...

Muack the D7000!!! :devil:

The performance of D7000 at ISO25,600 is just soooooo OMG! O_O

If not for the fact that my D90 is still less than a year old, much cheaper and lighter, I would have drooled over this baby. Phew.

after mount lens give her a kiss...

Muack the D7000!!! :devil:

damn.. where's the kiss on qinnie? :complain:

which only happened AFTER we reminded him... tsk tsk...
100% true-blue photographer, kiss the camera first than...... lol

The performance of D7000 at ISO25,600 is just soooooo OMG! O_O

If not for the fact that my D90 is still less than a year old, much cheaper and lighter, I would have drooled over this baby. Phew.

be reminded that you are drooling over scaled down picture,
but i would say the ISO1600 and 3200 are drool worthy

WOW..I have been waiting so long to buy D7000.. my moment is cominggggggggggggggggggggg...yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.. wish i could get the body only around 1500 to 1800?

so what is the "body only" launch price in Singapore. In HK it is now open for preorder at HKD9430.

fox, HKD 9430 for body only is a good price!
but, the sgpore kit set price is so high. i guess even after deducting the kit lens price from it, it is still high?~

DSCN0872.jpg

only the smart ppl end up with the food, camera and the gals

haha, i know the girl on the right, she's my school mate..!

ClubSNAP members with Nikon Singapore Managing Director, Masanobu Tsunoda and General Manager Jeffrey Low

DSC_9912a.jpg

From left to right: me, woomfy, nightwolf75, Masanobu Tsunoda - San, Luminere, Quinnie, Jeffrey Low, chanjyj, DrSpock, Ortega, catchlight.

Halo Ppl,
I need your advise as i am in a middle of big confusion.
I was looking forward to D90 replacement from a long time for my upcoming vacation planned on 16 november but getting D7K body before that seems to be a real tough affair.
I am thinking of going ahead with the D300s promotion.
What do you say about it.

Halo Ppl,
I need your advise as i am in a middle of big confusion.
I was looking forward to D90 replacement from a long time for my upcoming vacation planned on 16 november but getting D7K body before that seems to be a real tough affair.
I am thinking of going ahead with the D300s promotion.
What do you say about it.
go for D7000 and you will be happy to take virtually anything for yr trip from bright daylight to night time.

Yeah bro NNB, how come you missing? Could hv been you the 1st to own the D7k lah:bsmilie: Trust me it's NO lightweight cos its metallic!

U nv jio leh.. got passes tiam tiam :bsmilie:

Initial impressions of the camera gave me, 5 stood out.

Ok.. back to play with the P7000 Nikon gave me. This camera gave me some surprises, much more solid than I thought. Bravo! :devil:

Any photos taken with the D7000 to show?? :)