D7000 Discussion Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird, they never call me...

Nevertheless, will check it out with them next week perhaps...

Weird, they never call me...

Nevertheless, will check it out with them next week perhaps...

I think not more stock already, all reserved.:cool:

Look like Friday is an exciting day for all the D7000 fans :) hopefully the price don't spoil it for all.

Look like Friday is an exciting day for all the D7000 fans :) hopefully the price don't spoil it for all.
New product sure expensive maybe let see at 25th at expo wherether Nikon booth will offer ?

Eh? I called Cathay and they said they haven't announced the price...

Btw, most of the shop tells me the release date is this coming friday (12th November 2010)... which is a very interesting day 12/11/10...

Maybe a 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1......

$2200 for kit! *shocked*.... joking... ^_^;;

I think not more stock already, all reserved.:cool:

Then they've failed me liao, cause I started calling more than a month ago.

New product sure expensive maybe let see at 25th at expo wherether Nikon booth will offer ?

Sitex I Guess Will Offer the D7000 @ $2299nett with lots of freebie which is useless:dunno::bsmilie:

Hi Guys,
Good news. Cathay foto called me as i had reserved for D7000. KIT price is 2000 SGD and body only around 1700 SGD. I forgot to ask whether with GST or not.
Hoping it is includes GST albeit I already bought my D300s:)

Hi Guys,
Good news. Cathay foto called me as i had reserved for D7000. KIT price is 2000 SGD and body only around 1700 SGD. I forgot to ask whether with GST or not.
Hoping it is includes GST albeit I already bought my D300s:)

My understanding from them is that "body only" kit is not available on the Friday batch coming in later. The price is not confirm but the indicative price I understand is inclusive of GST already.

My understanding from them is that "body only" kit is not available on the Friday batch coming in later. The price is not confirm but the indicative price I understand is inclusive of GST already.

REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG..................... if really inclusive GST I will buy......... if not I wont...... hahahaha.....

I am not well verse with camera market price, however I am interested to but a D7000 when I can lay my hand on it. Just asked Parisilk yesterday, indicate that stock will we in mid next week. RRP is S$2299. Street price for the D7000 kit could be S$1,800 (GST?). The issue is the store not told of their cost yet. Body only may have wait long long.

Please take it reference only. See whether I can get one before Dec 2010.

$1.7k is a good price but then again... WHY I WASN'T CALLED!? T_T

I gave them my hp no, called them literally at least twice every week, and best of all, I bought my LX3 and lowepro bag from them too.... how can they do this to me? T_T

I'm shoo shad T_T

I am not well verse with camera market price, however I am interested to but a D7000 when I can lay my hand on it. Just asked Parisilk yesterday, indicate that stock will we in mid next week. RRP is S$2299. Street price for the D7000 kit could be S$1,800 (GST?). The issue is the store not told of their cost yet. Body only may have wait long long.

Please take it reference only. See whether I can get one before Dec 2010.

That was what I have been told by another shop previously, so I really hope CP or Nikon don't over price the kit.

Got a call from CP. Body only will arrive at later date. Friday will be the one with kit lens.

Even if you were to factor in GST on top of the 1.7k would be 1.8+k would be attractive enough to attract ppl. :devil:

1830 for body, 2000 for kit - alan photo quoted at noon today

Good Luck for your that waiting for this long.

Happy Shopping :bsmilie:

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.