D700 & SB 900 - All about D700 & SB900 Pricing - Singapore, HK etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
three thousand, three thousand five, four thousand ... aiyoh...

when need, just buy ... if buy oready then price droop, can always buy another one

ha ha :) with economic downturn, everyone also scared liao...
must rely more on head then on heart.... :)

$3899 at sitex without flash bundle but with tripod etc. for D700

know from my friend in Guangzhou, d700 gray set already drop to rmb14200, sgd<3k

Its already below 3500....at Lords - 3480 cash.

Hi Danntbt!

Btw when did they quote u this price? Might be getting by this week so need to finalise the price.. :) Thanks for the info! :)

know from my friend in Guangzhou, d700 gray set already drop to rmb14200, sgd<3k

Was quoted 16000RMB (about 3.2K SGD) for D700 Grey Set by a shop in Shenzhen when it was selling at 3.9K in SG.

But risk involve, don't dare to buy.

Got the Digital King Wide Angle convertor lens and adaptor though. You will be shock how much they are selling...so cheap.

But buy at own risk hor. ;p

How to have a gray set in Guangzhou? From Hkg? From Japan? :think:

According to the sales man, these camera sets basically "siam" tax. No China Local Warranty lor. haha, if a buyer is going grey, i guess, who cares about the China Local Warranty?

I didn't ask where it is from. But i suppose it should be from Japan when they ship in those with China Warranty.:)

Was quoted 16000RMB (about 3.2K SGD) for D700 Grey Set by a shop in Shenzhen when it was selling at 3.9K in SG.

But risk involve, don't dare to buy.

Got the Digital King Wide Angle convertor lens and adaptor though. You will be shock how much they are selling...so cheap.

But buy at own risk hor. ;p

If its 3.2 K , only 280 less than the lowest price I got in Singapore, and at that price could also get a fairly new resale set. If below 3K, maybe can consider.

If its 3.2 K , only 280 less than the lowest price I got in Singapore, and at that price could also get a fairly new resale set. If below 3K, maybe can consider.

Hmm, the price was quoted 2-3 months ago. Maybe it has dropped further?:dunno:

But personally, i would still prefer to wait for the price to drop in SG and to get in SG. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.