D600 Full Frame announced! (not official yet)

Status
Not open for further replies.
rain5533 said:
Even the D700 only at 95% also had lot of ppls buying right?

I don't think you understand what fudgecake is saying, even if the FX view is not 100%, the DX view will definitely be 100%. Nothing to do with D700, people buying or not.

spree86 said:
I don't think you understand what fudgecake is saying, even if the FX view is not 100%, the DX view will definitely be 100%

Thank you! Haha for Putting it in simpler words cuz I seriously couldnt think if it. And spelling my name properly :p

spree86 said:
I don't think you understand what fudgecake is saying, even if the FX view is not 100%, the DX view will definitely be 100%. Nothing to do with D700, people buying or not.

I knew what he saying..

But all new technology can be remove the crop frame and show in full view of DX mode..

spree86 said:
Haha by saying this, it means that you still don't understand

Don't worry, when I got time and drawn out the detail for you. How dos the new tech works up.

Alright alright let's play nice. When the Zambia released in a few more days then we will all know who is correct Liao xD

Fudgecakes said:
Alright alright let's play nice. When the Zambia released in a few more days then we will all know who is correct Liao xD

Yap, just keep forward..
Everything still in the guess stage.

rain could be correct... if the D600 turns out to be EVF...

The way I see it, Nikon has shocked us all with the best ever FX cam in the D800/E, I think now they may shock us further with the new King of DX D400 with touch screen and 8-9fps ha ha ha

Last edited:
DrSpock said:
The way I see it, Nikon has shocked us all with the best ever FX cam in the D800/E, I think now they may shock us further with the new King of DX D400 with touch screen and 8-9fps ha ha ha

I feel that they're holding back with the D800 haha.

Hi, guy...

did your check on D800 specs?

Viewfinder Eye-level Pentaprism Single-Lens Reflex Viewfinder
Viewfinder Frame Coverage FX (36x24): 100% Horizontal and 100% Vertical Approx.
1.2x (30x20): 97% Horizontal and 97% Vertical Approx.
DX (24x16): 97% Horizontal and 97% Vertical Approx.
5:4 (30x24): 97% Horizontal and 97% Vertical Approx.
Viewfinder Magnification 0.70x Approx.

http://www.nikonusa.com/Nikon-Produ....html#tab-ProductDetail-ProductTabs-TechSpecs

Status
Not open for further replies.