Current price and package of FZ 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Jim,
Count me in if you can get the item.:)

Kohes

JimDavis said:
Hmmmm...not sure how many ppl are interested in it...I shall check around and see where can we get it first...

Kohes said:
Thanks Jim,
Count me in if you can get the item.:)

Kohes

Hmmmmmm.....aren't you the one and oni so far? :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

I think its alrite Jim. I shall look for other alternative myself. Thanx for your help

I'm now currently using LC 70.. The performance served me very well! Anyway, now I wanna sell it off cos wanna upgrade to FZ20.

The problem is I cant manage to sell off cos of the name "panasonic"... The marketing not really enuf in Malaysia. How bout Singapore there?

how much is the current fz20?

Marcus said:
how much is the current fz20?

Marcus,

I don't think so there is any change in price for FZ20, not till the next model comes out...you may want to check with a few camera shops on latest prices and bundle...perhaps you can give us an update? ;)

JimDavis said:
Marcus,

I don't think so there is any change in price for FZ20, not till the next model comes out...you may want to check with a few camera shops on latest prices and bundle...perhaps you can give us an update? ;)
wah stil so exp ... hmm sorry .. juz to ask .. i heard frm my friends tat fz20 produce noise on pictures huh ?

Noise? What noise? ;)

Marcus as far as i am concern noise is not an issue with iso 100 and below.
ISO 200 is also not that bad, though it produces slightly more noise than the competition at ISO 200-400. Anyway...with the FZ20 u will hardly ever need to use that high ISO.

Do a search of this forum and on the web on 'FZ20 noise'. You will get alot of good and useful answers.

Marcus said:
wah stil so exp ... hmm sorry .. juz to ask .. i heard frm my friends tat fz20 produce noise on pictures huh ?

Well you can get the FZ10...like me :angel:
Regarding the noise, if you want get less noise level you might want to try out fujifilm F10, quite impressive.

ok thx for the reply .. i'll keep a lookout for that cam .. at the mean time need to sell off my c750 haha

Marcus said:
ok thx for the reply .. i'll keep a lookout for that cam .. at the mean time need to sell off my c750 haha

If you looking for FZ10, think some of the Best Denki still selling the cam at $699.
I gotten mine at IMM branch a month ago for $699.
Was told by one of the Lumixer that Bishan Junction 8 Best Denki got.
You might wanna give all the branches a call to confirm the stocks if you
getting the FZ10.
If you getting FZ20 and don't mind a used set, B&S got a guy selling one.

donchua said:
If you looking for FZ10, think some of the Best Denki still selling the cam at $699.
I gotten mine at IMM branch a month ago for $699.
Was told by one of the Lumixer that Bishan Junction 8 Best Denki got.
You might wanna give all the branches a call to confirm the stocks if you
getting the FZ10.
If you getting FZ20 and don't mind a used set, B&S got a guy selling one.

Great World Besk Denki still have FZ10...not sure if it is only display set though...

Also to take note is price tag on the camera is normally outdated. Ask the salesman to do check on prices on the database. I called IMM and one salesgirl told me the price is $899, I ask her to check she refuses claiming that she is right. Plaza Singapura also same thing...attitude problem. Luckily great world not so bad.

Kavana said:
Also to take note is price tag on the camera is normally outdated. Ask the salesman to do check on prices on the database. I called IMM and one salesgirl told me the price is $899, I ask her to check she refuses claiming that she is right. Plaza Singapura also same thing...attitude problem. Luckily great world not so bad.

Before I got my FZ10 from IMM Best Denki, I also called them up and ask to
tranfer to cam section.
Was also told $899 but I said that how come your other branch selling it
for $699?
The guy asked me to hold and he check again, and told me $699.
Even when I was there, I was quoted $899 again and I said on the phone
I was told $699, then the guy go and I think ask his senior and his senior
come back and said $699. :D

Well if anyone's on a budget, you might wanna consider the FZ20 i'm selling in the forum.

The noise issue was something that I read about at well, but it's more than fine as long as you keep the ISO at 200 or below.

Just checked out MS Color. Still the same price. $868 + 5%, for camera, 256mb SD card, case & LCD protector. If you want a 512mb card instead of the 256mb card, add $30.

I guess $941.40 for Panasonic Lumix FZ20 + 512mb SD card package is considered a good price?

Where is the best place to buy a FZ20 or a FZ5? Current prices? Which is the better camera?

Thanks!

nacnud said:
Where is the best place to buy a FZ20 or a FZ5? Current prices? Which is the better camera?

Thanks!

The price below your posting still applies. I just bought on 1st of May.

Hmm .. reading through the post, I gather that I should keep my TCON17 if I intend to migrate from an Oly5050 to a Panasonic FZ20.

Confirm again, I will need to get a step down ring or adapter to switch from 62-55mm right?

One question ... any vignetting issue with the telecon? Also, with 12x optical ... has anyone actually had a need to add TCON in? Just wondering only.

Retro said:
Hmm .. reading through the post, I gather that I should keep my TCON17 if I intend to migrate from an Oly5050 to a Panasonic FZ20.

Confirm again, I will need to get a step down ring or adapter to switch from 62-55mm right?

One question ... any vignetting issue with the telecon? Also, with 12x optical ... has anyone actually had a need to add TCON in? Just wondering only.

There is a Raynox tube adapter available for FZ20.
The thread is 52mm, hence just need a 52-55 step up ring, and you can use the Tcon right away. IMO, stepping up is less likely to vignet then stepping down..
Vignetting is slight at even full 12x zoom.

Status
Not open for further replies.